6.

Chapter 6

⋆.:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

It isn't until it's gone when you start missing it.

As I sat there, on my bed, gasping for breath from the previous death, the only thing I wanted more was for everything to go back to normal. Every thought went through my mind in high definition from what had just happened.

At first, I thought I couldn't panic even more than I already was. That thought was immediately dropped when I heard my alarm start ringing.

That was it - it wasn't the usual blaring noise that made my ears ring for minutes.

It was a song.  

Not only did the alarm tone change, I recognized the music instantly. The End of The World by Skeeter Davis. 

My memories of my mother consisted of her turning on this song, and dancing to it. She'd grab my small hands, pretending to sway along with the music.

This sent chills going down my spine. The image of my mother's face was still engraved into my thoughts. Her emotionless haunted me, every time I blinked - I saw her. 

I quickly stood up from my bed, running over to turn off the song. Except, instead of my usual alarm sitting on the table seated next to the window, my phone took its place. 

I swiped the dismiss button, the only sound I heard now was the pounding of my heart. I opened the curtains, looking up at the sky for any new changes. The clouds were in the same formation as always, the sun was peeking over from the horizon.

What the hell was happening now?

I reached over to turn on my lamp, seeing if anything else had changed.

Thankfully it was all recognizable from the previous loops.

Without any more thought, I opened my closet, sliding on the first hoodie I saw. I grabbed my phone, placing it into the pocket. I rushed over to the bathroom, keeping my eye out for any other changes. 

I flipped on the switch, splashing cold water onto my face. I lifted my gaze up, blinking at my reflection. My face was soaked, the drops came together falling onto my hoodie. I lifted up my arms seeing that I had drenched my sleeves.

I groaned through my teeth grabbing a towel attempting to dry off. Whatever, I'll dry outside.

Suddenly realization hit me as I felt my phone move in the pocket of my hoodie. I took it, the text message Sunset sent about sex therapy every morning was gone. I opened my messaging app, almost dropping my phone when I saw that everything was deleted.

No, no, nonono...

I flipped off the switch, deciding that I had no more time to waste. I walked by Applebloom's room, skipping down the stairs. I slid on some boots that were tossed next to the front door. All of this noise caught Granny Smith's attention. 

"You're goin' outside in your PJ's?" she asked me with her raspy voice. I looked over to her, she was leaned over against the countertop.