Chapter 17

Hey guys! 
Merry Christmas ;) 
Today's a free day and I get to sleep all I want 😂

So here's the update

Enjoy!!

Avery's pov

The ride went by in complete silence with the both of is lost in our own worlds with our different thoughts.
The ride would have been more pleasant if Damon stops looking at me occasionally and Smiling but I always  pretend to not see him.

The ride was smooth and we've been on the road for a while now. I don't even know where we are going.

"Hey. Just wanted tell you to... "
"Not disgrace you I know.  I trailed off cutting him short.

"No! " he almost yelled and I flinched. And like he came to his right senses, sighed deeply and ran his hands through his hair. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you like that "

Maybe I shouldn't have come with him were my exact thoughts when he pulled up by the corner of the road
"I'm sorry I -I  didn't mean to yell at you. It's just that you always get the wrong ideas when it comes to me. And please, you never disgrace me. I am the one not worthy of you. I just want you to enjoy yourself today and just... J-just forget all that I've done to you" he said, his voice reducing its firmness by the second and his intense and dominant gaze still firm on me. 

I squirmed I'm my seat as my butt were already paining from sitting in one spot. And like he sensed my discomfort, he cleared his throat
and sat up on his car seat and drove..

✖_✖.

He brought out the picnic basket form the trunk of the car and set out the blanket. The minute I tried to help him the only answer I got is "No! You don't have to do anything. Let me serve you " was all he said which made my cheeks turn crimson and he gave that charming smile.

We sat and settled and he arranged the foods.

"Okay here in this picnic basket, we've got strawberries, watermelon, pineapples and some others for fruits and for the food, I know you like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. You always make them before. We also have... "

My stomach couldn't find the right time to grumble until now. And that was what happened. He chuckled and mumbled under his breath something in the line of she's so cute.

I don't know what he placed on my plate but whatever it is, when I tasted  it, it was so delicious. Something mixed with a lot of chocolate.

I was deeply engrossed in my food that I didn't even notice him staring at me. I licked off the chocolates on my fingers happily and bit my lips to get rid of the stains on my mouth. The minute I drank water, I  immediately realized I was not alone...  I froze. 

I just realized that all I did, I did it in front of him and I've probably disgraced myself and I've embarrassed him. Maybe that's the reason he doesn't take me out.
I slowly turned to look at him only to find his face placed on the palm of his hands looking at me.  He was watching me eat!.  He stared at me like he was in awe of me or something.
I blushed deeply and fiddled with my fingers.

Maybe he's thinking of what he'd do to me for embarrassing him when we go to his house.

That thought alone was enough to make shivers of fear run through my body.

I stared at him through my lashes to see his expression but its like... He's in a daze. Like he's studying something cause all his concentration was... Wait on me...