One Year Later (Author's Note)

Dear readers,

As you can tell, been gone for a while, please don't hate me, that's my job.

I've added this author's note to not give you false hope.  I do intend to finish the story.  But the reason I haven't been writing is because life has certainly been hectic at the moment.  Got much more into theatre last year (got a lead for once, Dorothy Gale).  Also got a job, also got into college.  So my plate has been kinda full for the past year.  To all the readers who have read my book, thank you so much.  You have no idea how much your support means to me.  And while not all of you have finished (it's alright, I don't blame you), those who have stuck through it have encouraged me as a writer.  

I have not forgotten this story at all, but as I've mentioned before, it certainly has its cringey bits.  And I don't want people to have to brave through the cringe in order to get to the good stuff.  I've definitely grown and improved as a writer within the past year, and I really hope to use that to better my work for older audiences while also appealing to the younger ones too.  

To all you middle schoolers and high schoolers who liked my book a lot and thought it was awesome, I thank you, but you aren't necessarily right in believing it to be good work.  Yes, the concept is certainly interesting/cliche to get you through your daydreaming and hoping phases, but the grammatical aspects and character developments are lacking (in my personal opinion).  In other words, I wanna do the book justice by editing the cringey parts and making them into something worth reading for everyone.

To Rebecca and Martha, thank you for supporting my storyline and reading my gunk.  I know it's weird, but thank you.

I'm not done with the book, you guys!  I'm just tryna figure everything out right now, and I also don't think many people use wattpad now so for those of you who see this notification and actually check it out, I thank you.

Keep dreaming, I will see you all later!