𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝒆𝓻 𝟏𝟖

WARNING: Torture

The young redhead's injury made him suffer horribly. He had the unpleasant impression that the laser had dug a hole of fire in his flesh. The pain was severe, and the situation was certainly not going to turn in his favour. He looked up at the surveillance cabin, the one in which Brendol was located. He gathered all his courage to speak to his father. Her strong voice tinged with imperial accent resonated in the room:

- What does that mean, Father?!

For a moment he thought Brendol wouldn't answer him. Long seconds had already passed; but a little sneer then escaped from the speakers. A mocking laugh that froze the teenager's blood.

- You're not very perceptive, this torture seat doesn't make you think so? A good soldier and especially a good officer, because that's surely what you want to become, must be able to endure torture. Support it long enough to give its allies time to recover it, if it has been captured by the enemy. That's your lesson of the day.

- You... you wouldn't dare! Stammered the young man.

- Do you think our enemies will hesitate? If they capture you and torture you, you must know how to resist.

Brendol Hux paused for a moment before stating the exercise that her son would have to do, or rather endure.

- Archex, you will be a Rebel. You're interrogating an imperial. Your mission is simple: find the location of two Imperial Academies. As for you, you must not reveal their location under any circumstances. The lesson will end in two hours or... when you faint. Get started!

As soon as the order was pronounced, the man named Archex approached Armitage. He observed it for a moment before asking the first question:

- Where are your academies, cadet?

He didn't really have a choice. He knew that if he didn't get involved in his father's game he would regret it. He had endured many sufferings during his young life, both psychological and physical.... But nothing could have prepared him for what was to come. He decided not to say anything. He stared at Archex with a black look, full of hatred and rage. He was going to regret participating in that sordid lesson.

He was hit in the jaw with a buttock, the hard steel of the weapon nicked his cheekbone. The impact had knocked his teeth out. A thin stream of blood made its way to the comsure of her lips and spread on her chin.

- It was just a warm-up, imperial. If you want to leave it at that, I suggest you talk.

Armitage spat a drizzle of blood on the ground just as the taste of iron was becoming too invasive in his mouth.

- I don't take orders from a scum like you.

- Then your pain will only increase. You'll end up telling me everything I want to know. Announced the stormtrooper.

Armitage could feel that the young man was enjoying this exercise. He had always jubilated to have this natural strength to dominate and crush him. But now.... He was certainly allowed to go as far as he wanted. No one would come to stop him.

He closed his eyes, ready to take the next blow. He received the soldier's fist in the middle of his face. He felt his powerful phalanges fall on his nose. The abominable sound of his broken cartilage spread to his inner ear. With his hands restrained, he had no choice but to let the blood flow freely escape from his nostrils.

Ploc... Ploc...

His blood hit the ground like a fine rain of hemoglobin.

- So, would you suddenly feel like cooperating? Threw the soldier in a mocking voice.

For any answer Armitage leaned forward, threatening and trembling with rage. The metallic noise of its barriers echoing in the four corners of the room.

- You're a dead man. Groaned the young man, his teeth clenched.

- And you're not in a position to threaten me. Archex replied coldly.

New blood pool. The boy had just expelled the overflow of hemoglobin that was flowing into his windpipe.

Meanwhile the soldier had approached the siege. He pressed several buttons before moving back to the General's son.

The machine was starting up. On either side of the seat, the metal parts detached from the structure to press against the victim's torso. He suddenly had a very bad feeling. Before he could ask himself any more questions, electric filaments sprang up from several places, instantly paralyzing him with pain.

He immediately closed his eyes, trying to contain the scream of suffering by squeezing his jaw. The electric current was making its way into his body. His nerves were sending electrical impulses to his brain... It was too much, too much. The scream he made was frightening. He was twisting in pain, bruising his wrists and ankles still trapped.

Archex approached to temporarily disable the machine. Freed, Armitage caught his breath, his features distorted by terror and pain.

- It's not at full power. You can hardly imagine the damage it can do to a human body when you increase the voltage.

No answer. Armitage caught his breath, tears at the edge of his eyes, his chest panting.

- I've seen prisoners go crazy after they've been on this machine. I wonder how long you could last... He muttered, loud enough, however, to be heard by his victim.

He had time to retrieve a black remote control, on which were embedded several buttons of different colors. Armitage observed the object at length, trying to focus on something.... Forget the pain, just for a moment.

The electricity ran through his body again the instant Archex pressed one of the buttons with the tip of his index finger.

Level 2.

The pain had intensified and was eating away at the young Hux's body. He screamed as his muscles contracted as the arc passed. How many levels were there? He could already see stars dancing before his eyes, was he going to put up with more?

This new wave lasted for a few long seconds before his executioner put an end to it. Yet it seemed to him that it lasted an eternity. When he pressed the stop button he approached the young man. His fingers grabbed his hair, forcing him to straighten his head. He whispered quietly, to intimidate his opponent:

- Tortured you gives me immense satisfaction, but I'd appreciate it if you cracked. I'm being assessed like you, and we both know you won't last.... Then give up and tell me what I want to kown

He didn't know how, but he found in him the strength to bend the corner of his lips, a mocking smile now appeared on his face. With his hoarse and exhausted voice he articulated painfully:

- You're afraid I'll hold up. You're afraid... I'll make a fool of you in front of my father.

Archex suddenly dropped the young boy's red bush, as if he had been burned. This gesture sent the back of his head crashing against the metal surface of the backrest.

- I'm not the one who would disappoint the General today. It's you, it's always been you.

Level 3.

He closed his eyes. He no longer had the strength to resist. Tears were running down his cheeks. His lungs were swelling frantically in search of air. His whole body was subjected to terrible suffering. He felt like his head was going to explode.

Level 4.

He made one last cry of pain. His body had reached the end of its resistance. Like a broken machine, his body stopped working. His head leaned forward, inert, just like his upper body. Archex observed the scene, approached and pushed him back to the bottom of his seat, placing his palm on the boy's chest, thus preventing him from falling.

- I won, you idiot. Archex Murmurred

He activated the lever to release the shackles. Armitage's body fell heavily to the ground, inanimate.