𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝒆𝓻 𝟐𝟓

Brendol Hux was back on the Finalizer. And even though he had been rescued by his son, he didn't give him any sign of thanks. The young man had no illusions. He had always been despicable and would never change with age. Nevertheless, he had little appreciation for the indifference with which he had behaved towards him. And this, of course, and as always, in front of all the officers during the debriefing:

- This unforeseen misadventure on this isolated planet at least allowed me to get to know Phasma. Without whom I wouldn't be standing in front of you. She'll be an invaluable asset in recruit training. The First Order is a close-knit, responsive organization. This extraction proved that.

Brendol had completely ignored his son's contribution. By the time he realized this, Armitage had gone mad with rage. Of course he hadn't let on. There was no need to make a spectacle of himself. But hatred was growing inside him, as long as his father was alive he had no hope. No possibility of climbing the hierarchy and finally finding his place.

On the planet Parnasos he had met a young woman. Phasma. He didn't dare approach her immediately. But as the months passed, a small friendship had developed between the two humans. There was no question of physical attraction, only a deep respect for each other.

Phasma was a warrior on her planet, a woman who struggled to survive since birth. Living conditions on Parnasos were not exactly conducive to idleness. You had to fight for food, to keep your territory and to be respected by your peers. The law of the strongest prevailed in this faraway land. In this Armitage shared some common points with the young woman. Although he had never had to survive on a planet that seemed to want him dead, he had struggled to get where he was today.

In the months that passed, the warrior had surrendered to the young man, partially. She had told him about life on Parnasos, what she had to do to survive. She knew how to adapt herself to her environment. No living being knew the true Phasma. She was not the kind to dwell on her past life. Armitage was the only person who knew so much. And for good reason. He was the only one who dared to approach the young woman. Everyone aboard the Finalizer seemed worried about her presence. And it had to be said that she was imposing, from the top of her tall stature and her stature sculpted by climbing her native cliffs. She wore her helmet at all times, ate only in her cabin.

Soon she had proven herself during the training sessions. She knocked down all the soldiers and was particularly aggressive, as Brendol Hux had pointed out to her when she was about to finish off one of her opponents. She never did it again.

Despite the reluctance of many officers, Phasma quickly took charge of combat training for recruits between the ages of 15 and 20. She worked in pairs with Archex, who took care of young people between the ages of 6 and 14. Armitage had heard that Archex was far from happy with the decision. This satisfied the young man who had despised Archex since childhood. He was a man who had been able to win the affection of his own father.

Shortly after the briefing with his father he returned to his quarters. Inside he found his lifelong companion. The little cat was sitting on his furniture, in which his uniforms were neatly stored. In a corner of the room was K2, his protection droid. It had been given to him by Admiral Sloane. Since his meeting with Snoke, the young boy had never seen her again. He had tried desperately to question his father. It was in vain. He told her absolutely nothing. Was she dead? Or had she been removed from command? Snoke was certainly behind this plot... The boy had no confidence in him, but now he had to obey.

Armitage laid his hand on Millicent's delicate fur and gently scratched his flank. A small smile appeared on the corner of his lips as the animal rolled to lie on his back, presenting his belly as a sign of confidence. She had this incredible gift of soothing the young man's heart, of making him feel a little better. He was under constant stress. His father often ignored him when they were together, maybe it was better than being his sufferer . In any case it was another form of violence, more silent and insidious than the beatings.