Endeavor | Tanjirou x Kanao

A Tanjirou x Kanao oneshot from dcraus123
Thank you for requesting!
Haaaappy Reaading

~~~~~

"Failed attempts are never futile."
—Anonymous

~~~~~

"I don't think this is the perfect ring for her..."

Tanjirou held his chin as he studied one of the intricate rings in a jewelry store. He can't seem to find the perfect ring that is suitable for Kanao. He needs the ring that she likes since she's going to wear it for the rest of her life, IF she said yes to his proposal.

Yes, Tanjirou is going to propose to Kanao.

They've been together for a couple years. They managed to climb back up again after several mild and critical problems that tried to sever their relationship. The two are always a cute couple when together. Zenitsu is starting to puke at the sight, but hey! Zenitsu is also on his way to claim Nezuko as his if he starts to change some mannerisms Nezuko wants nothing out of.

Back to the task at hand, Tanjirou continued to stare intensely at the rings displayed before him. The saleslady simply watched from her spot behind the glass containers, admiring Tanjirou for his deep thinking about the ring. One day.

A hand on his shoulder made Tanjirou jumped from his statue-like stance in front of the rings. Uzui said, "We already visited every part of this town yet you still haven't flamboyantly decided what ring you're going to give?"

Tanjirou scratched his nape as he turned to fully face Uzui. He apologized, "I'm very sorry, Uzui-san. I really just can't seem to find the perfect ring for Kanao."

Uzui was about to talk when Hinatsuru walked ahead of him and comforted the baffled Tanjirou. Without giving Uzui a chance to talk, "Take your time to choose a ring for Kanao-chan."

Makio noticed a ring and decided to point it Tanjirou. Tanjirou thought about it deeply before declining politely. Makio commented, "This type of ring is definitely my type!"

Tanjirou said, "Kanao is not a flashy type of person."

A ring caught Suma's attention. She pointed it out to Tanjirou. It was another no from him. He said, "I think its too simple."

Uzui groaned, "Just what kind of ring do you flamboyantly want?!"

Tanjirou smiled, "A ring that suits Kanao perfectly."

The shopkeeper pulled put a velvet box. She said, "This one is from the new batch."

"