The Red String of Tease | Shinazugawa Sanemi

Idea and plot requested by EULSIERS 
Thank you for requesting! Happy reading :)

~~~~~

"Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal."
—Helen Boswell

~~~~~

Sanemi was standing in front of the ramen shop. He was pissed. He was irked at your endless teasing.

"Huh?"

"Eh?"

You both found  each other inside a ramen shop. You just entered the usual ramen shop you dine into. There, you found Sanemi eating ramen with three plates of Ohagi on the side. There's also four more empty plates. You could guess right away it was the previous orders of Ohagi.

"(L/N)! It's nice to see you again. The usual?"  The old man in the counter greeted. You silently thank him for rescuing you from the possible awkwardness between the Wind Pillar.

"Yeah." You took the seat near Sanemi. An empty separates the two of you.

"So—" you propped your head onto your hand, "—the ferocious Wind Pillar has a guilty pleasure, huh. Fancy seeing you here, Shinazugawa-san."

Blush decorated his cheeks. You were quick to pick it up. "Maybe the Ohagi is your soulmate, Shinazugawa-san. I don't think women will like a feisty man for a husband."

"I don't plan to marry, bitch."

Sanemi was irritated by the fact you weren't fazed by his insult at all. 

You spoke, "I'm not a bitch. A bitch is a woman who throws herself indiscriminately to another man. You should review your vocabulary, Shinazugawa-san."

"Why you—"

"Oh! You are a bitch, Shinazugawa-san. A bitch for Ohagi-kun."

Sanemi stood up. It earned the attention of some inside the restaurant. Your order was placed in front of you.

"Thank you very much!" You faced your favorite food, ignoring the fuming Wind Pillar. "Itadakimasu."

"Don't ignore me—"

"Don't disturb people when they're eating."

"You just disturbed me."

"Come back during business hours~"

Sanemi poured all of his anger and frustration at the pebble as he kicked it away from him.

"Damn, bitch."

* * *

"Uwah... should've told my feelings for him earlier..." you whispered.

You wiped the blood from the corner of your mouth. The gesture was in vain as a new trail slipped down to your chin.

"Tch."

"Ara, ara~ A Pillar likes someone?" Douma cooed. "I didn't know you were the type to like someone. With that girl from before being all serious about killing demons. What was her name again?"

You lunged at Douma. "It's better for you not to know."

You saw from the corner of your eyes the sharp metal fan coming fast as he swung from the side. Springing up from the ground, you propelled yourself up above Douma. His rainbows eyes shining in the darkness of the forest.