chapter three

murmurs started.

"w-what..? i -i didn't--"

"you did! stop acting innocent!" she was 'crying' now.

"h-huh?! i swear i did no-"

"girls! stop!" the teacher grabs our attention,"sakura, its just water, go to the bathroom and change, im sure it was an accident."

"b-but teacher! she-"

"no buts. go and change."

she stood up and left the classroom.

everyone was gossiping about me now. i didn't dare to lift my head up.

"okay everyone. your homework is to study the pages i have explained today."

the bell rang. there was apparently a short break now. i just rested my head in my arms.

why would she do that?! is she trying to get jungkook to hate me..?

i felt a tap on my right arm. everyone started gossiping again.

i peeked slightly to see who it was. i was surprised to see jungkook. he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the classroom.

we were walking down the hallways, when he suddenly stopped walking. he turned around.

"l-listen jungkook.. i.."

"i know." he said, smiling slightly.

"y-you know..?"

"i was watching you both. its okay, i believe you." he was smiling brightly now.

i sighed in relief. "its nice to know someone is in my side.. " i said quietly.

"even if i didn't see it.. i knew you wouldn't have done that."

i frowned a little,"how..? we've just met today.." i felt a little lost.

"that's true.. but-"

"so the rumors are true?! you are dating?!" a bright voice said.

i turned around to see a guy. he was very handsome and tall.

"the rumors?" jungkook asked, walking towards the guy.

"yeah, everyone is talking about how the new girl spilled water on sakura!!"

everyone..?

"o-oh.." jungkook said.

"who's this?" the guy asked with a smile.

"oh! this is yn." jungkook said while smiling and stepping aside for the guy to see me.

"h-hi.." i said with a small smile on my face.

"i've never seen you before. are you perhaps.. the new girl everyone is talking about?" he asked curiously.

"i guess so.." i nervously giggled.

"you're so brave! no one dares to even get close to sakura!"

"actually, she didn't spill water on her." jungkook said.

"oh." the guy said, clearly disappointed.

"don't be rude, tae! introduce yourself!"

"ah.. my name is taehyung, you can call me tae if you want," he said with a big smile on his face.

"and no, tae, we're not dating," jungkook cleared.

"awh.. you make a cute couple.." he pouted.

i blushed.

"w-what? tae stop, you're making her uncomfortable..!" jungkook said.

i blushed even more.

taehyung just giggled.

"don't worry, yn, he's always like this," jungkook told me, whispering in my ear.

i heard a click. i turned around to see what it was, but i didn't see anything.

"everything okay?" jungkook asked.

"y-yeah.." i answered.

taehyung giggled,"i told you you make a cute couple!"

he appeared from behind me.

he showed us the picture he just took with his phone. i blushed.

jungkook looks so handsome..

"what in hell, hyung?!" jungkook said, apparently angry.

tae started laughing and running away from him. i couldn't help but laugh at this situation.

they chased eachother 'til the end of the small break.

it was time to go back to class. i slightly pouted.

"awh, what's wrong, yn-ie?" tae asked.

"its time to go back to class.." i was now fully pouting.

"its okay..! we can sit together at lunch!!" tae said, while hugging me quite tightly.

"we need to go back to class," jungkook said, while pulling us apart and grabbing my arm.

"oh, see you later then!" tae waved.

i waved back as jungkook was pulling me towards our classroom. he looked angry.

we entered the classroom and each of us sat in our seats.

jungkook's p.o.v.

as soon as i sat down, i took my phone out to text tae.

taetae 💩👽

jk: hey.. can you send me the picture you took of my and yn?

th: ohh i see 😏😏

jk: stop 🙄😤

th: okay okay, i'll send it to you 😁

he sent me the picture and i instantly smiled. i set it as my background picture.

yn's p.o.v.

the lessons passed by very, very slowly. i had nothing to do apart from taking notes.

suddenly, jungkook's smile popped up in my mind. i unconsciously smiled brightly. i kept thinking about him 'til lunch time.

the bell rang.

yes! lunch!

everyone stood up quickly. the people who passed beside me, glared at me as they did.

i could see jungkook putting some books in his bag. i smiled and walked towards him. i tapped his shoulder. he turned his head around. when he saw me, he smiled.

"shall we go?" he asked.

i nodded and smiled.