chapter thirty-four

*beep* *beep* *beep*

i groaned and got out of bed. school... great..! i am extremely happy to be the new girl again. hurray.

i walked to the kitchen and ate some cereal

"are you excited for your new school?" my mom asked smiling and sat down on the chair in front of me.

i shrugged.

"it'll be so cool, yn! the chool has lots of amazing classes and facilities. you're going to love it, trust me," she put her thumbs up and smiled. a lot. too much to be normal.

"okay, then.."

•••

i just finished brushing my hair when my phone vibrated.

< back kookie 🐰🐰 :

<[good luck on your first day of school 💖]

[yeah.. i'll need it 😣]>

[good luck to you too 🐰💞]>

<[come on! don't be discouraged.. you know that i'll be here to support you ❤]

[thank you.. 😁]>

<[💜]

i smiled and turned my phone off. i grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

"i think it's about time i get going.." i said, eyeing the clock on the wall.

"oh.. that's right..! shouldn't you wait a little bit more..?" my mom asked.

"no..? i'm going to be late then.."

"oh.. of course.." she looked at the clock nervously. weird...

"well.. i'll be leaving now! i'll see you later!" i hugged them both and then walked out of the house. the bus stop should be a few minutes away.. oh! there it is! i spotted the bus stop and walked to it. i sat down and waited. i started getting a bit bored, so i grabbed my phone and played some games to pass the time.
i saw that the bus was coming. i put my phone away and stood up.

i got in the bus and payed for the ride. as the doors were about to close i heard a voice. a voice that was very much familiar.

"wait for me!"

the doors closed and it started driving away, only to leave the poor student alone in the bus stop. i squinted my eyes to see who that familiar voice belonged to. is it..? no! it can't be..
i could see that the boy was running after the bus while i was stuck to the window, trying to figure out who he actually was.
there was a red light, so it stopped. the boy catches up with the bus and started banging on the doors.

"please..! i'm new to the school and don't want to make a bad impression! please!"

i heard the driver sigh and open the door. the guy got in and started bowing.

"thank you so much, sir!"

"yeah, yeah, whatever.. go sit down." the driver huffed.

the guy turned around. his hair flowing through the air. his eyes met mine. his lips were slightly parted.

"j-jungkook.." i mumbled.