chapter twenty-nine

taehyung's p.o.v.

i was getting bored at home, alone, so i decided to show up early. i didn't know what to expect, but knowing jungkook, he would be too shy to do anything. i lived close to him, a few blocks away, so i walked there. i was humming my favourite song while walking down the crowded streets of seoul.

is it maybe.. rude for me to show up without anything..? i should buy some food! i bet they'll love that!
i walked in a convenience store. i went straight to the sweets isle.
should i get chocolate.. or cookies.. how about chocolate cookies? yeah! they will love that!
i grabbed two packs, because we love to eat. i payed for them and walked to jungkook's house.

i was getting near, when i saw two people standing next to a bus stop. now they look familiar...
as i got closer, i saw that they were jungkook and yn! they looked very fancy.. i was just wearing casual clothes! i didn't know that it was going to be formal..?! well, it's too late to go back home now..

"oh.. when's he coming?"

"i told him to come at ten, since i was going to show you that place.. but i didn't, so i could call him..?"

"that's fine with me."

i saw jungkook take his phone out from his pocket.

"no need to call me!" i waved at them, "i'm already here!"
i walked closer to them and smiled brightly.

"i brought cookies!" i waved the bag in front of their faces.

"cookies?! yes!" yn said excitedly.

"they're so delicious.. i haven't eaten them in so long!" jungkook said, smiling brightly.

we stood there smiling at each other for a second, in silence. it wasn't an awkward one.. more like a calm, comfortable one.
i decided to break the short silence.
"why are you so dressed up?" i looked at them with curiosity in my eyes.

"ah.." jungkook scratched the back of his neck, "our parents thought that we were going to the party tonight.. so.. yeah.."

"i felt bad.. my mom spent lots of time in the clothes i was going to wear to the party, so i just pretended that i was actually going," yn said, her gaze focused on her hands, with which she was nervously playing.

"oh.. i see.. uhm..shall we get going, then?"

"sure, let's go!" jungkook made a gesture with his hand, so that we would follow him.

yn's p.o.v.

jungkook opened the door for us. i let out a small 'thank you'. i looked around. the colors were neutral, the furniture was modern. it was really nice and clean.

"do you want anything to drink?"

"i would like some coke, please," tae said happily.

"i don't want anything, thank you.." i smiled.

"okay.. get comfortable, i'll be right back, okay? tae, you know my house, go to the living room."

"yes, sir," tae said jokingly, "follow me."

i followed him down the corridor. he then slid open a door and gestured me to go inside.

"his house is really nice.." i said in amusement.

the living room was too, painted in neutral colors. a nice, comfy, black couch was in the middle, a huge tv in front of it. there were many pillows, each looked really comfy to hug.

tae went to sit down in the couch and patted the place next to him. i walked over and sat there.

"i was wondering... are you going to change? i mean.. the dress is really nice, but isn't it a bit uncomfortable..?"

"oh... i didn't think about that.. it's fine."

"are you sure? you can ask your boyfriend to lend you a shirt or something, i'm sure he'll be fine with that," he teased.

"i don't want to cause any problems.."

"you're not. actually, the dress does look uncomfortable," jungkook, who came in the room, said.
he came over and put tae's drink on the small coffee table, along with the cookies tae bought earlier.

"n-no, it's fine!"

jungkook sighed and grabbed my arm, pulling me up and making me follow him.
he pulled me all the way to his room.
he opened his wardrobe and pulled out a shirt and some sweatpants.
he handed them to me.

"wear them."

i shook my head, "i said that it's fine.."

"okay, cool. you can change in the bathroom, it's right over there," he forcefully put the clothes in my hands and shoved me in the bathroom. he closed the door. i tried to open it, but i couldn't.

"stop being so stubborn and change," jungkook said from the other side of the door, "you wouldn't want me to do it for you, right?"

heat started creeping on my face.
"i -i.. n-no.."

"good. now change quickly, taehyung is waiting for us downstairs."

it was as if i could hear him smiling. that guy..

i tried to reach for the zip to take my dress off, but i couldn't. it was too difficult for me to do it myself. no, yn! do it yourself! find a solution.. it's too embarrassing to ask jungkook for help..

i tried and tried to reach it, again and again, all of those attempts failed miserably. i guess i don't have a choice..

"j-jungkook.."

"yes?" he spoke from the other side.

"i n-need some help.. i can't reach the zip.."

"oh.. okay, i'll help you!" he opened the door.

"turn around."

i did as told. he undid the zip quickly.

"that's it, you can change now!" he closed the door again.

i took off my dress and changed into the clothes he gave me. the pants were a bit big on me. he does have some long legs.. >~<
i opened the door.

"ah.. there you go! much more comfortable, am i right?" he smiled.

i nodded and blushed.
we went back to the living room and saw tae eating the cookies. i ran to him and snatched one of them from his hand.

"hey! my cookie!"

i giggled and bit it. tae pouted.

"jungkook! aren't you going to do anything about it?!"

"hmmm.." he grabbed another cookie from the box and started eating it, "this," he giggled.

"seriously, these kids..." tae playfully rolled his eyes.

"what movie shall we watch?"

in the exact moment that jungkook asked that question, the door opened and laughing was heard. all three of us exchanged looks of confusion.
the footsteps were getting closer and closer by the second. we didn't know what we were supposed to do, so we just kept quiet.
the door of the living room slid open, revealing two people. i'm in big trouble..