chapter twenty-one

sakura..? jungkook grabbed my arm and pulled me in the classroom. he whispered, "don't listen to her.. its not worth it.." i guess he's right.. i went to sit down on my chair. jungkook sat  next to me.

"we're sitting together now," he smiled, "i convinced the teacher to move me here," he said proudly.

"that's nice," i smiled back.

the teacher walked in.

"yn! how nice to see you again! i hope you feel better now."

"th-thank you.."

the lesson went by slowly. this is so boring.. plus, i don't understand a thing the teacher is explaining.. i doodled on a piece of paper out of boredom. i could feel that someone's eyes were on me. i turned my head around. to my surprise, it was jungkook. i quickly looked away, blushing in embarrassment. i heard him chuckle. he then passed me a piece of paper.

you're cute.. ;)

i blushed even more. i hid my face in my hands.

"yn, don't sleep in class," the teacher said sternly.

i looked up, confused. does it really look like im sleeping..?

"s-sorry.. i-it won't happen a-again.."

"i hope it doesn't."

the teacher then continued the lesson. i sighed. jungkook passed me another piece of paper.

i didn't know that you would get that embarrassed.. sorry about that.

i grabbed a pencil and wrote back.

its okay.. it was my fault that i got embarrassed. >-<

i passed it to him. he slightly frowned when he read it and shook his head. he then wrote something back.

stop blaming yourself, squish.

blaming myself..? i wrote something back.

im not! its the truth, jungkook.

i passed it to him. (jungkook  yn)

jungkook? what happened to my nickname? :(

ah.. sorry, kookie..

i blushed when i wrote his nickname. why do i still blush at this..? its been two weeks, yn... two weeks!

there you go! :)

i was about to write something back, when suddenly, a hand reached out to grab the piece of paper we were writing on. my eyes widened and i darted my head up. it was the teacher!

"what is this? passing notes in class?" she raised an eyebrow, "should i read this to the class?"

i shook my head.

"first, you sleep during my explanation, and then you pass unites when you're supposed to be doing exercises?! what kind of behavior is this?!" she yelled at me.

i looked down at my hands, that were on my lap. i played with them, nervously. i got surprised when jungkook grabbed them.

"do i have to call your parents?!"

i shook my head.

"i think i do. this kind of behavior will not be tolerated in my class." she went to sit back down on her chair.

jungkook squished my hands tighter. i don't know what i should be focused on.. jungkook holding my hand.. or the teacher calling my parents..