chapter fourty-two

"jimin.."

my eyes went wide. "girl.. what..?!"

she nodded and blushed. "yes, i've known him for like.. an hour but he's so charming!" she sighed.

i raised an eyebrow. "what makes you say that?"

"oh.. well.." she twisted a lock of her hair with her finger, "he's so handsome.. kind.. just.. perfect. i mean, no offence to you with jungkook, but, ya know.. he's so perfect."

"you already said that."

"i'm sorry," she giggled, "did i ention that he is perfect?"

i sighed and patted her shoulder. "you really like him, do you?"

she nodded and sighed. "but he's so popular, and plus, he only talked to me once.." she sulked.

"keep your chin up! he will fall for you."

she looked confused. "will he?"

i rolled my eyes playfully and dragged her out of the stall. i placed he in front of the mirror.

"look at yourself."

she still looked confused.

"that," i pointed at her reflection in the mirror, "is park jimin's future girlfriend!"

she turned red instantly. "h-hey!" she hit me softly.

"what? it's true!" i giggled.

the bell rang.

"agh.. class again. let's go."

we went out of the bathroom. just as we were walking out, jimin was walking by. he winked at me and continued walking to our classroom.  seriously.. what does he want from me?

•••

"you will now have to do all of the exercises on page 261. and you better do them quickly and well, i'll be coming round to check if you did them correctly at the end of the lesson."

i grabbed my book and opened it at the correct page. i flipped the pages on my notebook to find a blank one. i wrote the date and started doing the exercises.
i could hear her goofy little giggles. seriously, this girl.. i chuckled. she really likes him.

"what's your favourite colour?" a voice asked.

i turned around. jimin was staring at me with a flirty smile on his face.

"me..?" i asked, visibly confused.

he nodded.

"well.. it's pink."

"oh, mine too!" eun-ji added from behind him.

"that's cute," jimin said, that smile still plastered on his face.

i didn't want to be rude again, so i smiled. i turned back to continue doing the assigned exercises.
i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around, thinking it was eun-ji. that wasn't the case.
park jimin, waving a piece of paper from one side to another in front of my face. i grabbed it and smiled at him awkwardly. geez boy..
i turned around again and opened the piece of paper.

you, me, after school, at the rooftop.