chapter fourty-four

🔴 I suggest you to re-read the previous chapters to have an idea of what's going on 🔴

"giving assignments to teachers, huh?"

i looked up at him. "i knew you wouldn't have let me come up here to talk to jimin.."

"so you lied to me?" his eyebrows furrowed.

"i knew you'd get jealous."

he removed his arm from my shoulders and turned to face me. i gulped.

"well, of course i'd get jealous! that guy wanted you to date him! haven't you seen him eyeing you all of the time?!"

you looked down. "i wanted to clear things out with him. i know he wants to date me, i'm not blind, okay?"

"then why did you come in the first place?!"

i looked up at him. "i said i wanted to clear things out. not date him. i like you not him."

he stayed silent, looking down and fiddling with his hands. "i just don't want the nayoung thing to happen all over again."

i stepped up to him and wrapped my amrs around his neck. "it won't happen, trust me."

he then hugged me back tightly around my waist. i played with his fluffy hair.

"we should head back home now, or my mother's gonna kill me!"

he chuckled. "right."

···

eun-ji's p.o.v.

i grabbed my backpack and left the classroom. i had decided to push my shyness and insecurities away and start getting close to jimin.

i stood beside the school's gate, waiting for him to leave the school so i could talk to him.

i didn't mention this to y/n. i don't know why! i'm now extremely nervous. i kept playing with my hands to distracy myself.

'hello, jimin-oppa! since we're classmates, could i get your nunber?'

i rehearsed my line in my head for the billionth time.

i hope i don't mess it up..

i looked up suddenly when he walked out. he started walking towards the gate with a big smirk on his face. i sighed and made my way torwards him.

"h-hello, jimin-oppa!"

he stopped walkig and turned his gaze to my smiling self.

"hey."

"s-since we're c-classmates, could i get your number?"

his eyebrows raised and he cleared his throat. "uhm... sure."

he smiled and stretched his hand out.

what now?! what now?! what do i do?!

"your phone." he chuckled.

"a-ah, right!"

he must think i'm idiot now. stupid eun-ji!

i gave him my phone and smiled. he grabbed it and turned it on.

"i-it's locked."

of course. of course! i am officially an idiot!

i mentally facepalmed myself and unlocked the phone. he grabbed it and typed his number.

"why do you want my number anyway?"

i froze. "i... since we're classmates and in case i may need some help or you may need some help, you never know!" i nervously giggle.

stop blabbering-

"is this the real reason? because lots of girls ask for my number everyday because they like me."

crap-

"they're all the same, thinking that they have a chance with me," he sighed, "i'm glad you're different."

if only he knew...!

"ah... yeah, sure!"

he raised an eyebrow. "ok. i'll see you later!"

i smiled and waved at him. he made his way to he gate.

he then stopped abruptly and turned around. "here." he handed me a rose.

my cheeks started burning more. i grabbed the rose and smiled.

"give it to yn for me." he winked and walked away.

to yn...?

i nodded and smiled, looking down to my feet. a single tear fell down my cheek.

footsteps were heard from behind me. they were getting closer and closer. i wiped my tears and looked behind me.

"oh... hey, eun-ji!" yn smiled and skipped over to me. "i thought you already left..? wait... have you been crying?!"

i just hugged her as tight as i could.

of course jimin would never fall for me.

she patted my back comfortingly.

"who made you cry?"

i looked up to her, my eyes slightly widening at the determination in her gaze.

"o-oh, it's nothing-"

she narrowed her eyes. "which hoe do i need to kill?"

i couldn't help but to burst into laughter.

"h-hoe?"

"hey! i'm serious here!"

my laughter died down and i wiped my tears away.

"it's fine, don't worry about it..."

she looked down at my hands. "a... rose? oh my- who gave it to you?!" excitement was spread all over her face.

i handed it to her. "jimin told me to give it to you..."

"oh... so it's that bitch."

[A/N] i feel like this story isn't really going anywhere right now.😔

some drama will come soon 👀🤭