chapter thirty-eight

i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. i rolled over and grabbed my phone to check what all of the fuss was about. class group chat?

the best class lmao シ

836-538-629
< no class today, guys]

939-628-019
<ha. u thought that we would beleive u? please. this skul hasnt canceled a clas since 1949.]

028-681-299
<bro he aint lying tho. we rlly dont have school tmr]

939-628-019
<god ur right.. u know wut that means..]

628-019-728
<will u shut up? im trying to sleep.]

939-628-019
<yeah, yeah wuteva.]
<still no school today]

i rubbed my eyes. so many unknown numbers and such poor spelling.. my eyes are killing me.. wait.. did they say.. no school?!?! this is a special occassion..! and i know exactly what i will do these following hours of my free day off school. catch up on some dramas! but first i decided to text jungkook.. just to make sure i wasn't dreaming.

kookie 🐰🐰
online

[is it true that we don't have school..?>

<i guess so.. 😊]

[that's great! we won't get to see our  boring teachers!>

<thankfully]

[oh and also.. i didn't do the homework for today.. 🤭🤫>

<💀]

[yah. i'm not dead >

<not yet lmao 🤡]

i scoffed.

[🤫>

<i'll keep your secret, baby]

baby..?! since when, jungkook..?!?!

<anyways, i was wondering if you would want to go out to the cinema today with me..?]

i blushed.

[sure. when do we meet up and where? ☺>

i tried to not show my nervousness through my texts. luckily, he didn't ask me face-to-face. i would've become a heater. right there.

<how about i go pick you up? and.. what hour is good for you? i heard that frozen 2 was  coming out..? wanna go watch that one?]

frozen 2..

[i'm fine with you picking me up! for the time.. 21..? is that fine with you? we can go watch frozen if you want, too 😉>

i cringed at the winky face i put. there was no going back.. he already read it. why? just why, yn?!

<okay. so. i'll pick you up at nine pm to go watch frozen with me? 😁]

[yep 😊>

<ok, see you soon ❤]

[bye bye 💕>

i exhaled. okay, yn. you got through this! now for the date.. what am i gooing to wear..?!

i started looking through my clothes to find something cute, casual and comfortable to wear tonight. i mean.. we're gonna watch frozen so little kids are going to be there, probably.. or maybe even adults like it, who knows? i shrugged to myself. maybe a dress..?
i picked out some of my best dresses. now.. what colour?! calm down, no need to stress out! okay.. blue, marroon or white. that's the real question. so whether to be elsa, the reindeer or the freaking snowman.

•••

surprise, surprise. guess who made her star appearance at the movie theater? you guessed it the snow queen elsa.

little kids wowed and gasped as jungkook and i walked by.

"they look like they really like you, elsa," he whispered in my ear. i was just wearing a blue dress. and that's it. but somehow, all the kids seem to believe i am elsa.

"very funny," i jokingly glared at him. he pinched my cheeks.

"cute," he mumbled and smiled brightly. i began to blush. i just stopped walking and stared at him, who did the opposite. at some point, he turns around, smiling at me in the cutest was possible. he tilted his head to his side, still smiling. i snapped out of my thoughts and ran up to him. he passed his arm through my shoulders.

"let's go watch the movie," he slightly chuckled.