Quirkless

*flash back*

Izuku's POV

I wake up I'm so excited it's my 4th birthday and today I get to know what my quirk is will it be like my mommy's quirk telekinesis or will I be able to manipulate fire like my daddy. I got dressed then ran to my mommy's room and woke her up. "Mommy! mommy! guess what day it is?" I said excitedly "oh yeah today is your birth day Izu that means we get to see what quirk you will have" she responded then she sent me to the kitchen while she got ready for the day after breakfast we went to the doctors and I saw my daddy at work when they were testing me he took a small break and ruffled my hair before going back to work when I got out of the tests I went back with my mom after about and hour and a half of waiting our doctor called us into his office and showed us a x-ray of my foot. "you see the second joint in Izuku's foot that is something we have found that 99% of people with quirks don't have and after all our tests we have found that Izuku is a rare case where he has a quirk but is there a very little chance that he will ever activate it." the doctor said what? was all I could think of the my mother hugged me "I'm sorry Izu" she whispered to me we headed home and I watched my favorite clip of AllMight at his debut then I over heard my mom arguing with my dad on the phone my dad works a lot "Hisashi what am I going to do alone he needs his father his heart is broken!" she yelled into the phone a few seconds later she yelled some more and hug up then she broke down while hugging me telling me that she's sorry. 

*end of flash back*

second chapter yeah... idk what to write here so....

Peace out my pentagrams ✌