what did we miss

Aizawa's POV

It's been a year since Izuku escaped from Tartarus crime rate has gone up and every crime is organized there's a pattern we aren't noticing. it's not helping that AllMight is retired luckily Lemillion has graduated UA and is now our new symbol of peace. "Aizawa there's another batch of victims!" a police officer yelled "who were they?" I asked recently victims have been people that support hero society those who supply funds for heroes starting off "the Yakuza" when the officer said that I got up and followed them to the seen in front of me was the bodies of every yakuza in Japan "what happened" was all I could say "me" someone said I looked around then up to see someone with a mask half white half with a purple flame design on it their voice sounded familiar my think was cut of by the person jumping down on me with a knife I dodged their attack and sent my capture gear at them only for it to be cut like they knew my every move even if they did no knife should be able to cut my capture gear. "surprised? I know you are Shoto Aizawa but I really should thank Creati or should I say Momo Yaoyorozu after all I did take her quirk" the villain stated "by now" the villain said I looked around no sign of them they were just gone.

Izuku's POV

I took off my mask it's fun messing with hero's Momo was happy to work as an info broker funny thing about having a quirk that can form any quirk you want with a knowledge of an eye you can duplicate quirks take one duplicate it and give it back...

yo that's the end of the chapter I'm probably going to write shorter one's for now anyways thanks for reading this book you have gotten it to third on IzuToga peace out ✌