found him...

Aizawa's POV

Eri and I were walking threw the town as we usually do on a Saturday when I hear Eri ask me something "is that Izuku papa?" she asked again  I looked around and saw a protest against heroes leading it was non other than Izuku it was a mistake not to make him a villain to public "we found him right papa?" Eri asked "yeah we did but he seems busy right now how about we try to find him after this ok?" I say in hopes that Eri will follow me then I see Pro Heroes try to get the protest to stop so I pick up Eri run to UA and leave her with Nezu when I find the protest group I see only Izuku and bodies everywhere pros, civilians, protesters and villains alike all dead it looked horrific I was in shock then I steady my stance as I see him move only for him to collapse on his knees holding a body of a blond haired girl with two messy buns... is that Himiko Toga? I tied him up in my capture gear and got the body out of his hands the protest worked hero society will never be the same.

                                                                          *2 Months later*

crime rate had gone down and eventually fizzed out as if it never was a thing. Izuku was the only member of the LoV left as far as the public knows he's dead as for UA they got their top student back Izuku even after being away for so long is far ahead of his class mates tho he hasn't been the same since he's been back he's been quiet and timid today he's letting the class know what happened to their 'Missing classmates'. 

Izuku's POV

I've been forced to tell the entire class about how I murdered their 3 'missing classmates' so he I am standing in front of everyone I recently have been trying to avoid social interactions "so I'm gonna cut to the fucking chase Momo, Tsuyu and Ochako were part of the LoV they worked behind the seen's and got info that I couldn't they were... no I killed them when I killed everyone else" I said this gasps of disbelief and yells of anger was their response I felt tears flowing down my cheeks "you bastard Deku" Katsuki yelled at me "shut up Katsuki your not the only person who lost someone and they knew what they were getting into when they joined.... lucky for you I swiped a reviving quirk unfortunate I can only use it 3 times every 20 years and the corps has to be at most 2 years old" I responded as Tsuyu, Momo and Ochako walk in I can feel more tears flowing out of my eyes in response to this Ochako hugged me and whisper "it's ok" to me I felt my consciousness slip away I woke up in recovery girls infirmary "what happened?" I asked "your body stopped working lucky for you you have a quirk that stops you from dying" she answered I got up only to feel someone hug me tightly I look down to see...

yo that's the end of the chapter I know you like the cliff hanger I got a surprise for y'all also 2 chapters in one day I know surprising.  anyways peace out ✌