good morning

Izuku's POV

I woke up before Himiko so I slip out of her grasp and replace myself with a pillow and head downstairs to start making breakfast for everyone I finish up with the pancakes and turn around to place the plate with them, when I turn around I have a knife to my throat "good morning Hitoshi" I say to my sleep deprived friend "why are you here?" he asks back "I live here have you not seen me in classes?" I respond placing the plate full of pancakes on the counter encase he decides he wants to fight me "leave Izuku alone Hitoshi" Uraraka says I always forget she's a light sleeper both literally and physically "fine your lucky Midoriya" he says "oh one other thing it's Aizawa now" I add then I hear him whisper "seriously dad you adopted Eri and Izuku" guess I have a sister and a brother now "anyways breakfast is ready" I say "oh thanks Izuku" everyone from 2-A says(A/N because it's their second year so yeah) after breakfast Aizawa drags me off somewhere when he stops I look around and notice AllMight "what do you want Yagi" I say "young Aizawa... Izuku I am sorry for what I have done in the past I'm aware-" I cut AllMight off "don't apologize, apologizes mean nothing to me;do better crime is down for now but when I'm official said to be dead villains will have no one to fear my shadow was what kept people down" I say "I hope we can co-operate better in the future young man" Yagi says "refer to me by my new alias Hisashi Aizawa" I say after that Aizawa brings me to class and I sit in my seat "please everyone introduce yourselves so our new student; please introduce yourself first" he says "Hi I'm Himiko Toga my quirk is Transform" Himiko introduces herself everyone introduces themselves then it's my turn "Hi my name is Hisashi Aizawa my quirks are Quirkless and All For One" I say and then sit down again then our hell begins with Aizawa being our teacher he knows how to train us into our graves in the end Himiko, Ochako, Tsuyu, Momo, and I are the only one's who can stand due to the training I put the LoV through after that we go t our next classes well use 5 the others stay in the dirt even Katsuki was too tired to care. "I'll meet you in the common area you 4, Aizawa wants to see me" I say to them and teleport to Aizawa. when I look around where I am supposed to meet Aizawa when I see guns point at me from every direction "should have known this is how it ends" I say as I back up towards the edge of the roof "kid don't do it" detective Tsukauchi said "you know better than anyone detective I have nothing to lose if I die" I say "what about Eri?" an officer asks me "I'm going to be gone either way and she has so many people around her I'm one person" I say as I put one foot over the edge and fall backwards I see everyone rush to see me fall.. this is it I think I'm contemplating everything I've been through.. I just wish I had said a proper goodbye to Himiko and Eri... this is really the end I gave Toga the quirk that kept me from dying in the past...hehe "goodbye" I whisper then hit the concrete I feel a splitting pain then nothing...