Reality sinks in

Aizawa's POV

It's only been a few weeks since Izuku has been in Tartarus and the prison's psychiatrist has reported delusions he seems to be living his own reality in his head most likely due to the painful life he's lived threw. "Izuku?"I asked him not sure if he was still aware of reality "how long have I been in here?" he questioned in response "about a month" I reply "the doctor told me that you've been living your own reality" I state to him "what is it to you? heroes only visit villains when they want information" he said I wanted to deny that but both me and AllMight are here to visit a villain for info both of them related "your father is in this prison now as well could you tell me anything about Tenko Shimura?" I ask him he seemed to already know that I was asking about Shigaraki "you heroes are the reason he is a villain he cried for help and what did you do? you didn't help him now you will pay for your mistakes" he said I could see the cuffs he had on decaying as his blank eye was now resembling Shigaraki's "how are you doing that you should be dead by now?!" I questioned yelling in shock "funny thing about having a quirk like mine because of it's nature it has a second ability... I can't die" he said this within 3 seconds I was fighting him when I tried to erase his quirk he activated my quirk to cancel out the effect of mine then I fell unconscious when he used Midnight's quirk.

Izuku's POV

I had to let insanity set in the plan was to wait until my father was in the prison and gain his quirk my quirk not only hides it's self when it's not active but hide every quirk I have which is why I'm the new AFO. after finding my father's cell I short circuited the prison with Kaminari's quirk just long enough for AFO to pass his quirk to me while he kept all the quirks he has stolen.

Toga's POV

I was sitting in the new base bored waiting for Shigi to give us our next mission. it sucks that we had to leave Izu behind but I had no say in it. "yo I'm back" I heard someone who I don't remember the voice of say "who are you?" I asked not looking at them "Himiko I'm offended I wasn't gone that long" they said this time I turned toward him and saw Izuku with an eye patch on his normally blacked out eye. I ran up to Izu hugging him

Izuku's POV

"Where is AFO brat?" Tenko asked "your staring at him" I responded. "what do you mean Izu" Toga asked everyone looked confused by my statement "my dad past his quirk onto me making me the new AFO now our goal will be reached no matter what" I responded to their stares while they were computing what I told them I poured myself 13 shots of creme de menthe (I personally like creme de menthe) by the time I down 7 of them I hear shouting "he's you dad brat?" Shigaraki asked "yup" I responded downing the last shot "doesn't that make you Handy-man's boss?" Dabi asked "I don't plan on being in charge but will intervene as I see fit not to under mined Tenko but to help him" I answer seeing Tenko satisfied with my answer. later that night we all started drinking I got Kurogiri to stay sober as I started a drink off with the rest of them in the end I won so I picked up a unconscious Toga and brought her to her room laying her down on her bed then I went to sleep on the couch in her room but was pulled down soon after I fell asleep.

Toga's POV

I woke up to see Izu sleeping in my arms he looks very cute we stayed like that for about an hour until Izu woke up he got up and left the room so I could change when I walked out he had gone to the bar to talk with Shigi "morning" I say to everyone. looking around most of them are still unconscious with a few of them trying to deal with their hang overs I could see a bottle of Advil that Shigi had used "who won last night?" I asked seeing Izu not even with a slight head ache "that would be Izuku" Dabi responded he followed his response with a grown.

that's the end of the chapter peace out ✌