phase 2 beings

Izuku's POV

I've made it clear to villains that if your not with the league you die. Tenko and I plan out every crime that is committed hero society is crumbling already now we enact phase 2. "I guess you're all wondering why you are here today? the answer is simple now we bring in phase 2 with all the top hero's who posed a threat to us quirkless we ca-" I was interrupted by a random villain "what about Lemillion?" they said "Lemillion is a dying hope any mention of them will result in quirklessness. now we can enact phase 2 of our plan we attack the heroes directly for this to work we need to avoid killing innocents at all costs me and a few who's identity is still a secret will lead protests across the country I have us synchronized with associates in every country." I said; my speech was followed by cheers "to night we drink tomorrow the work starts" Ochako and Tsuyu say I had convinced them to join as well. I get behind the bar to help Kurogiri make drinks while slipping a few in myself by morning I wake up to find myself in Himiko's room no idea how don't want to know. I get up and use a teleportation quirk I had taken to put on new clothes. "morning" I say to everyone as I walk in to the bar to eat breakfast. after everyone had eaten and was ready they headed to their places while Jekyll, Sophia, Julien and I headed out to the streets to start the protest...

Ok Ima end the chapter here 

peace out ✌