Hi...

Aizawa's POV

*4 hours before Izuku woke up*

I was looking at the problem child recovery girl said that he was saved by a quirk he had infused in his body that stopped him from ever dying. Eri has really been wanting to see Izuku I've been able to convince her to wait until he's awake now I'm currently marking 1-A's mid term exams Izuku's is missing due to him being out for the past week meanwhile Eri has been a somewhat help with helping with what we're calling 'the protest massacre' it's a good thing Izuku had trained her quirk so well. "excuse me Mr. Aizawa?" it was Ochako who asked "yes Uraraka?" I said in my normal dead pan voice "how is Izuku doing?" she asked "he's alive... we don't know any more than that" I answered with an accidental hint of care in my voice. she left me alone after that a few hours later I had finished marking all the mid term exams when I was paged to the infirmary. I walk into the infirmary to see our new student being surrounded with the curtain my eye's then landed on Izuku who was slowly coming back into consciousness I got Eri to the infirmary and then left.

Izuku's POV 

I looked down to see Eri hugging me "hey Eri I'm fine ok?" I said to her "ok" she said her voice was still very cute "how's your quirk been?" I asked seeing her not scared to hug me anymore "good I've been able to help papa with it" she responded I was wondering with what but I didn't want to pry then she got up got me to close my eyes and she ran off. I was about to open my eyes when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck and a pair of lips press against mine a few seconds went by and they left go of me I opened my eyes only for me to blink. "hey Izu" she said it was Himiko she was in front of me... how?why?.... does she hate me  now? "I don't hate you Izu" she said "I was thinking out loud again weren't I?" I asked "yeah it's still really cute anyways for the how I believe that little girl that ran out of the room has some sort of quirk that can revive people" she said "Eri must've re-winded you to a time when you weren't dead" I responded.

Toga's POV
after a few seconds I felt Izu hug me tight then I felt him start to cry I hugged him back in response "it's ok Izuku it's ok" I said trying to sooth him "no it's not I killed you I don't deserve to live" he said that was the extent of what I was willing to hear from him "Izuku Aizawa you listen and you listen well I don't want to ever hear you say anything like that again you hear me!?" I said angrily. how could he think like that? after about half an hour he stopped crying and we stopped hugging I grabbed his hand and recovery girl gave us our clothes back we headed to our different change rooms and met back in front of Aizawa's room holding hands Eri answered the classroom door and Aizawa threw a pair of keys at me "those go to the dorm you two will be sharing" he said in his dead pan voice.  so I dragged Izu to our dorm I locked the door and felt Izu hug me he looks really cute; we just stayed in our dorm for the rest of the day talking and then we fell asleep.

Ima end the chapter here I'll try to update this story with more of a scheduled anyways..

peace out lads ✌