Can't save you

Izuku's POV

threw out the past week I've started dating Toga, been training harder and have began my own investigation on who AFO is so all in all I feel like i want to die but no AFO in bedded a quirk in me that makes it so I can't die and can't lose my quirk. I start school today I woke up at 4 because that's when hobo-man himself Aizawa woke we up because that's when he wakes up luckily he's taught me his habit of sleeping threw out the day and also bought me a sleeping bag that matches his. Katsuki and Shouto are gonna freak when I introduce myself to the class though I didn't tell them who adopted me yet. but I'm currently sleeping in a second row chair then I feel a hand touching my bunny ears... wait a second I have bunny ears when I sleep I mentally sigh then speak "could you not" I say in a dead pan voice "oh s-sorry I couldn't help you just looked so cute when you were sleeping and the bunny ears just added and-" I cut Uraraka off "just ask before you touch I could have had a poison quirk active in my sleep as well ya know" I stated in the same voice as I lifted my head and opened my eye's as I changed my eye back to it's pitch black color I talked with Uraraka, Katsuki and Shouto until Aizawa walked in I immediately shut up as everyone continued to speak then Aizawa talked shutting them all up and complementing me on my quickness to change attitudes we all introduced ourselves then Aizawa called me last he was going in reverse Alphabetical order "hey my name is Izuku Aizawa my quirk is called 'Quirkless' if I know what the eye of someone looks like I can use their quirk my pitch black eye changes to their eye" I say after that Aizawa gets us all out side and tells us the rules of the quirk assessment test and the punishment for failing it. "but what about the orientation parade?" Uraraka and Mina ask "it would be a waste of time hero work isn't about fun and that it's a serious profession and has lethal consequences for failing both you and civilian" I state in a dead pan voice yet again (just realized that if you take ci out of civilian you essentially get the base for villain) "exactly Izuku; if someone is under a building then you have no time to say hi on the new you get them to safety and that's that" Aizawa stated to everyone "Izuku, Bakugou since you two tide for first in the exam you two will demonstrate how to use your quirk to throw a ball" Aizawa tells me and Katsuki I change me eye to Uraraka's and throw the ball at the same time as Katsuki Aizawa showed us our scores I reach infinite and Katsuki reached 703.6 meters "who's quirk was that Izuku?" Aizawa asked me "oh it was Uraraka's I used her Uravity to make it so the ball would leave the atmosphere; ya know if you were a villain you would be deadly" I said every other event was so easy at the end perv grape midget was expelled and we were dismissed for the rest  of the day so everyone dragged me to ask me questions and be my friend. after about ten minutes and 40 seconds we got into a café currently my biggest concern was Toga seeing me; if she was feeling good today I would have questions to answer and if she was feeling bad today I would have to convince her not to fucking kill my classmates. "so Izuku what's it like being Aizawa's son?" Jirou asked "it's only been 2 weeks but it's good" I replied "WAIT!! your adopted?" they all shouted and asked except for Shouto and Katsuki "yeah and no I will not tell you what happened" I respond "ok... do you have a.... GIRLFRIEND?!" Mina said dramatically seems to be her thing "that's non of your business." say "who is it Deku?" Katsuki asks using that stupid nick name again "1...2...3.." I started counting as Katsuki ran shortly followed by Shouto for Katsuki's protection I reached ten and started running after them only to be pulled into an alleyway by non other than Toga before I could respond a pair of lips were on mine then after 3 second she stopped and let me go then she ran away I was about to continue my run when there was a wall of classmates in my way "who was that Izuku?" Denki one of the only people I had become friends with asked "non of your business" I respond "now get out of my way" I say as I start to walk forward I feel Iida's hand on my shoulder and no one moves "you know I don't need to see the persons eye I just need to know what it looks like" I state as I use Shouto's quirks to freeze them get away from them then melt the ice I deactivate my quirk and find Katsuki and Shouto punching Katsuki then they both get a text and I feel a wave of unconsciousness go over me. I wake up I can feel rope around my hands and feet "you all suck" I state to my class mates "we can no longer trust you Izuku" Iida responds "why I did nothing wrong?" I say "why didn't you tell us Deku?" Uraraka asked "Don't.Call.Me.That" I say mad now.

Uraraka's POV

Izuku seems mad now but why does he keep everything to himself Bakugou said he was so nice when he was in middle school "what happened to you Izuku you were so nice and kind before?" I heard Katsuki ask "AllMight happened.." we all were shocked by what he said and when what he said was followed by crying. then Aizawa walked in "what did you do?" he asked in his monotone voice "we just asked him questions" Iida stated "ok; Izuku do you know why you've been in this room for 4 months?" he asked reminding us of how long it's been since USJ the lives lost is saddening "why?" Izuku responded after 5 minutes sounding threatening "we found out about your friends at the USJ; wanna tell me anything?" Aizawa said "you hero's are the reason everything is fucked; especially AllMight that prick needs to die!" he responded me and the rest of my class mates jumped back at what he was saying and how angry he sounded Bakugou was more shocked than the rest of us and left shortly after we followed close behind.

Aizawa's POV

from what I've been able to gather Izuku has had a rough life, Bakugou said he loved hero's and worshiped AllMight when he was young up until the last few months of middle school his mother was killed by a villain because hero's weren't fast enough to save her there's time that no one knows where Izuku was then it can be amused shortly after that he joined the League Of Villains shortly after he gained a quirk he calls 'Quirkless' not only because he was quirkless but because if he doesn't have his quirk active tests show that he is quirkless. "Izuku why do you hate AllMight?" I asked him "hehe you finally asked? I hate him because after everything I had gone threw in life he told me that I could never be a hero without a quirk and that I'm useless" he answered me "thank you Izuku... I wish we could try to rehabilitate you but who your father is sealed your fate..." I kept tiers from forming in my eyes as I looked at the petit broccoli child was looking at me "what do you mean my dad is a entertainer who is in america?" he said he really didn't know who is family was "your father is the villain called All For One" I told him he broke down and I just walked away humanity had failed that child but the case was complete there was nothing we could do to save Izuku Midoriya ; the entirety of class 1-A and 1-B watched as he was taken away then I was asked the question I knew was coming "why was Izuku taken away?" it was Shouto he cared about Izuku "Izuku Midoriya is also know as the villain Darkness body count 102 heroes" I answered the classes from then on were gloomy and depressing so AllMight was put in charge of boosting their spirits helped by Endeavor Shouto took the longest due to his hatred toward the both of them but after awhile time mended their wounds. I visit Izuku every weekend in Tartarus he's been forgetting probably due to his quirk's side effects if he doesn't use his quirk he will forget about his life and identity...

yo that's the end of the chapter the beginning of this story second part will hopefully be better written... so yeah peace out Pentagrams ✌