helping the helpless

A/N quick before you read this chapter deals with mature subject such as suicide and suicidal thoughts if you are unconformable with those subjects this is not the chapter for you.

Toga's POV
A/N read the top if you didn't last warning

Mr.Eraser told me to try and help Izuku last week being his girlfriend is one thing but trying to make him want to remember who he is ,is like trying to destroy the universe and still have the human race alive at the end it's impossible. luckily Izuku goes along with what I want to do so I've been taking him around town every weekend to no use...

*5 hours in the future*

"Dammit!" I yell as I'm holding Izuku up so he wouldn't plummet to his death "why would you try that Izuku?" I asked him "I don't want to live anymore"...

*1 hour 16 minutes in the future*

after Izuku and I got ready I brought him around town again and he had dragged me into a karaoke café he at least cracked a smile when we entered though I was kinda confused Izuku never wanted to sing before so when he got up on stage I was shocked.

(A/N songs 1 and 2 have mature subjects and vulgar language)  

when Izuku returned to where I was sitting I hugged him almost knocking him down we stayed for 14 more minutes and then we left and walked and talked around town. "Izuku why don't you want to remember who you are?" I asked him "I tested the blood of AFO against mine before there's no resemblance..." he responded "then why do you deny being a Midoriya?" I asked back "I investigated that what I found was marriage papers and adoption papers I'm no one just Izuku" after he said that we were both quiet for a bit then talked on the way back to the dorms keeping away from the previous topic. it's hard trying to help the helpless.

*on the roof top*

I walked onto the roof top and ran to catch Izuku bring us to my current situation luckily Mr.Eraser walked onto the roof top and helped me pull Izu up I hugged him tight and I could feel his tiers on my shoulder later in the day Mr.Eraser handed Izu paper that Izu signed when we got back to our dorm room he told me that they were adoption papers. "so what does that mean?" I asked hoping for him to be in a better mental state now "I'm now Izuku Aizawa also I have to stay with you or Aizawa at all times for obvious reasons" he responded.

Aizawa's POV

I'm currently in Nezu's office discussing Izuku's suicide attempt "why do you think Izuku would try and end his life Aizawa?" the mouse bear person asked "from what I could gather he believed he didn't have an identity anymore after finding he was adopted by Inko and Hisashi(AFO) Midoriya" I answered "anything else?" Nezu asked "I've read over Izuku's suicide letter nothing knew until the end he says 'for the few people who cared while I was alive I'm sorry but people only care when your gone good bye from Izuku/Deku' he seemed to believe that people don't care about people like him until they are gone or dead." I answered to Nezu "we can't blame him for thinking like that the society we live in shows him that just look at how his life has gone" AllMight in his skeletal form added he had told the staff what had happened on the roof top before the sludge villain attacked Bakugou before the school year started after Izuku told me what had happened...

yeah sorry for the short chapter but hopefully this is good at showing what I want in the story one of the next chapters will tell what happened to Izuku and what he did in the time no one knew where he was.