CHAPTER 31

Hello! I know everyones been waiting a long time for the final chapter- so thank you for being patient!

I sighed in pure disbelief, they actually let Caspian and I stay together... I could not believe what I had heard only moments before. Caspian was grinning next to me, "I told you we'd make it." He muttered slyly.

"Yeah," I reply at a loss for words.

Caspian was able to convince the council as well as the other Gods and Goddesses to let us stay together by making me a Demi-God. So in effect, I will be half-elf and half-God, it's a reward because I saved the elf world. But it also allows Caspian and I to be together, because being a Demi-God makes me immortal like him. Which is a seriously big sacrifice I've made... I'll outlive my parents and friends... When everyone heard the news they couldn't believe that I had made this choice in such a short amount of time. But I had seriously thought it through, going through every variable in my mind as to what it would mean to really live forever. With Caspian.
And there was a feeling in my chest telling me I have made the right choice.

I was filled with excitement for the future, I would finish my studies here at the academy, and then go to the Underworld to rule there with Caspian. When Jude and Luna heard about all this the next day, they were shell-shocked but we're happy for me.

"You're gonna be an amazing Demi-Goddess of Darkness!" Luna yelled happily.

Jude smiled at me fondly and gave me a big hug, which was exactly what I needed from him.

That afternoon, Caspian and I walked near the edge of the academies grounds and found a marble bench surrounded by a few trees. The air was chilly and the full moon shone brightly above us. Caspian wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pressing me into his side.

"Are you sure you're okay with all this?" He asked softly, playing with my dark hair.

"Yeah...Yeah I am." I say firmly turning to look at him.

Caspian cups my cheek, "my Countess of Darkness brought forth down, and our relationship helped forbid war."

I chuckle at his manipulation of that stupid prophecy as we stare up at the moon.

--

That's the end of this book!! I've been so busy with school which really dragged out this book & I found it hard to find the right way to end it!

I hope you enjoyed it, thank you for all the comments, votes and support <3

If you liked this book, make sure to go check out my other ones! Thank you everyone for reading :)