•relax•

Your POV:

     being the paranoid bitch i am, the very second i start to wake up, i feel him next to me. i panic at first, but then relax to find mason, who used to be cuddled up against my side. i sigh, and lay back down. instantly, mason finds me and wraps me into his arms and pulls me to his chest. i smile softly and start to get pulled back into a completely relaxed state.

      i'm probably in his bed because of my breakdown last night, and he probably didn't want me to be alone. i don't blame him, but i'm thankful. i close my eyes and slip into a deep sleep. one i haven't had like that in a few years.

       a couple hours later, i wake up alone. i try to ignore the pang of hurt, before i get out of masons bed quickly and make my way to my room to change into some clothes.

      i go with the usual, black jeans, cropped yellow shirt, and some converse. i make my way downstairs, to find the boys cooking. i stand in shock.

"who are you and what have you done with my incompetent friends?" they all look at me and rolls their eyes before continuing cooking

"well someone took way to long to get up this morning." swagger said giving me a look.

"i was comfy. suck my ass." i walk over and snatch some food, before getting swatted away by matt. mason also looks at him, smiling proudly.

"well. as much as i'd love to," he turns to me, "no." i laugh and find my way to the couch. cam comes out eventually and sits next to me. he wraps his arm around my shoulders and brings me in for a hug. i close my eyes and just enjoy this moment of silent. he doesn't say anything, and i don't say anything. we just sit there for a while, until breakfast is done. we make plans for the day. all the guys besides me and cam are going out on a supply run, in the other direction obviously.

      as soon as the guys leave, cam pulls me in and cuddles me again.

"be honest. are you okay?" he says quietly into my ear.

"i'm as okay as i can be right now. just, don't worry about me." i say quickly, wanting to drop it as soon as possible.

"i'm always going to worry about you y/n. we all will." he says as i meet his eyes.

"i worry about you guys too. but i'm alright. i swear." i say again, trying to deflect his conversation.

"you killed her."

     the voice says. i cringe, and bury myself deeper into cam. it helps.

"i'll be okay." i say in a hushed tone. only enough for cam to hear me. he rubs my arm and kisses my head.

maybe soon i'll tell them. i don't want to scare them.
________________________
here's a short filler chapter for now. i needed to get something out cause i took some time to update my other books. next chapter will actually be good, i swear. maybe. i'll try. but thanks for stopping in and i'll see y'all later
peace