summary of the end

hi! i was slow getting this out but here:

y'all continued to live in your old house for a couple of months, until you are raided for literally almost everything you own. y'all have to run, with only the bag you had from the storm, and find some where else. you come across the people from smp (i promised they'd been in it, so here) and move into a couple empty houses on the same road as them. (you end up with mason and cam) and you guys almost form an almost society. you get knocked up by one of the guys, but refuse to tell anyone who although you know who. (it would've been whichever of your choice idgaf, and he doesn't know because he was drunk. lit? lit.) you give birth to a baby girl, but refuse to name her until she's older. one night, the houses are over taken by a horde, and of course you must run again. cam gets severely hurt, but will end up being okay. you guys are on the run for months, and food is running low. the hordes are only getting bigger. all the while, you've been teaching toby and jay how to do medical stuff, and helping swagger get out of a mental health pit and he helps you out of yours as well. y'all are attacked by another. with the horde, it becomes extremely dangerous. you solely decide to sacrifice yourself to save all of them. you make a shit ton of noise and lead the horde elsewhere, where you are ultimately killed, after giving your baby to mason who had become extremely attached to her. mason and the other boys raise her and decide to name her after you. she learns all about you, and knows how much they cared for you. she looks a lot like you. she grows up to be very strong, and talented, learning skills from the guys. and eventually, you see no zombies on the streets, and your family is now safe. you live on through their memories.

sorry you had to die, and i'm sorry i didn't get to finish the book. but i hope you enjoyed the ending, and if you are interested in my actual writing, my first actual book is up now! :) thank you for everything still. y'all are blessings