20|Sort It Out Yourself

The last time Aurélien had lain beside Seth as he slept and then as he awoke, he'd sworn it was a sight he'd never get tired of

The last time Aurélien had lain beside Seth as he slept and then as he awoke, he'd sworn it was a sight he'd never get tired of. Aurélien had been right. The buttery morning light peeking through a gap in the bedroom curtains and shining on Seth's face was definitely a sight to behold.

"Making a habit of watching me sleep?"

Aurélien made a sound of amusement, reaching out to brush Seth's hair from his forehead and then pressing a soft kiss to it. The russet skinned boy leaned into the kiss, sighing in contentment and a state of calm washed over the young couple. That was until Seth suddenly jerked up from the bed and disappeared out his bedroom door. Aurélien listened in confusion as he shuffled around in the room next door — he presumed it was the bathroom given he could hear the sound of a running tap — and raised his eyebrows questioningly when Seth reappeared and returned to his position curled up next to Aurélien under the duvet.

Seeing his confusion, Seth answered Aurélien's silent question.

"Mouthwash." Aurélien still looked perplexed, so Seth added, "y'know, for morning breath. It's gross, and you have a really strong sense of smell." Aurélien chuckles at Seth's line of thought, finding the whole thing rather endearing rather endearing.

"I suppose that means I can do this," Aurélien whispered mischievously, angling his face more towards Seth's and bringing them closer together. The younger boy closed his eyes in trepidation, waiting for the kiss. Teasingly, the French vampire paused inches from Seth's lips. The wine that slipped from the boy's mouth was needy and high pitched. Aurélien snickered before finally connecting their lips.

Aurélien couldn't help but think back to the last kiss he'd shared with his mate in a bed — though it had been his own then. It seemed Seth was reminded of the same thing because his hands slipped from Aurélien's back to the loops on his jeans, tugging on them to encourage the older male to change his position from bedside Seth to one on top of him. All to happy to comply, Aurélien pushed himself upwards and turned over so that he was now straddling his mate. Their lips never separated once during the manoeuvre, nor did their bodies, which were pressed firmly together.

Aurélien could feel the hard pains of Seth's chest through the plain white t-shirt the vampire was wearing (Seth was wearing nothing but a pair of loose, blue pyjama bottoms, which had proved quite distracting last night). Seth also seemed to sense the injustice of the whole situation because he began frantically tugging at the aforementioned white t-shirt, shifting onto his forearms so he could yank it over Aurélien's head and discard it haphazardly somewhere on the floor.

Seizing the opportunity presented by the brief separation of their lips, Aurélien spoke up.

"Do you want to stop?" It was important for him to hear Seth's consent verbally. To remind the boy that he could still back out if he wanted to, even if he'd initiated their current situation and had started undressing Aurélien.