Concert

Andy and the guys were getting ready for the concert and I was just sitting there with nothing to do " Black Veil Brides you go on in 5" a woman said walking in " Ok woman" Andy said putting his leather vest on " I giggled " Cmon Skai we need to get to the stag" Andy said picking me up " I really dont need legs around here do I" I asked laughing Andy laughed "Black Veil Brides you on in 2" the woman added "Thats our que" Andy said "good luck" I replied "Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls Welcome the one the only BLACK VEIL BRIDES! " the announcer yelled as the curtains rose up (song list: Heart of Fire, Faithless, Fallen Angels, Last Rites, In the End, Savior, Knives and Pens, World of Sacrifice, Set the world on fire, Rebel love song, Rebel Yell, Goodbye Agony , and last but not least ,Lost it all) "Good night Miami! " The band yelled walking off stage I could hear the crowd cheering their name "Great preformance guys!" I said running over to them "thanks Skai Andy was staring at you most of it" Ashley said laughing " No I wasn't" Andy retailiaded " mhmmm what ever you say" CC and Ashley said laughing " It was a great show" I said Andy looked at me "so we have 4 more shows till our 10 day break" he said "yah and...." I replied " I got something planned" he said as we walked to the bus " so Skai so you play any instruments? " Ashley asked " I can play bass but im not that good" I replied " lets here it " Andy said handing me Ashleys bass "all I know how to play is Metallica, Stone sour and AC DC" I replied " lets hear some AC DC" Andy said *plays highway to hell really well and accidentally starts singing without noticing*  "there" I said  the guys were amazed " what?" I asked "you-you can sing and play" Andy said suprised I blushed a bit. I handed Ashley his bass "Wow Skai you've amazed Andy congrats" he said laughing a bit.