Wedding

5 minutes till I walk down that isle and become a Biersack wow....

"Skai its time" Haven said I sighed I wasnt sad but it was just so fast just a 2 years ago I was sitting outside of their concert and now im marrying Andy. ... wow who knew this would ever happen from 1 life occurance.

" Hey Skai let's go" Haven said regaining my attention "im ready" I said standing up and walking towards the doors "Jake shes ready" Haven said Jake qued for the music to start (music by Jinxx:volin version of Rebel love song) l,

Step by step walking down that isle I couldnt believe that I was marrying Andy and thought it was all a dream, since my dads gone we had Jake walk me down the isle god I wish my dad was alive to see this moment I look up and down the isle to see Andy standing there smiling, as I got closer the more nervous I got Jake noticed and whispered "its gonna be ok Skai" 3 seconds later I was face to face with Andy holding eachothers hands as the minister spoke "Mr . Andrew Biersack please recite your vows" the minister asked "Skailar Mortela you were just a run away girl from a broken home that decided to take a chance on a dream when I first met you I couldnt help but smile and the reason why I went back to my bunk afterwards is because I couldnt stop smiling I knew at that very moment I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life" Andy said with a smile "Miss. Skailar Mortela give your vows please" the minister asked " Andrew Biersack you were a rockstar, best guy ever, and when I met you that day on the bus I fell in more love with you than posters interviews and youtube videos could ever serfice, Andy you could've picked any girl to spend your life with but you chose me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" I said with a smile " Andrew Dennis Biersack do you take Skailar to be your wife to love and to hold from bad to good times to death do you part?" the minister asked " I do" Andy said with a smile " Ok Skailar Dakota Mortela do you take Andrew to be your husband to love and to hold from bad to good times till death do you part?" the minister asked " I do" I said with a smile " I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Biersack you may now kiss the bride " the minister said Andy lifted my veil and our lips met.

-reception-

We danced and ate cake for a while then it came to Andy and I's actual wedding song in which we chose "Saviour" the song played as Andy and I danced Jake was still crying from the vows and CC and Haven were flirting with each other somethings going on thats not going to end well with Connor......