I have a problem............ Ashleys POV

(ok guys i was requested to make an Ashley POV so lets add some drama into this)

I was pacing back and forth across my floor I had a huge problem usually I would consult Andy but this is something I wasnt able to talk to him about so I guess its time to talk to Jake....

"Hey Ash whats up" Jake asked walking in "Jake I just don't know" I replied running my fingers through my hair "are you ok man?" he asked "JAKE! ANDYS GONNA KILL ME!" I yelled "What why!?!" he replied " I like _____" I mumbled so he couldnt hear the name " huh" Jake questioned "I LIKE SKAI!!!! GOD DAMNIT!" I yelled "WHAT!?!" Jake yelled "YOU HEARD ME!" I replied "HOW!?!" he questioned "uhm remember that day near the break of our second tour" I asked "yah that was weird, why does that matter?" he asked "I wasnt completely drunk out of my mind.............." I admitted "wait so you purposely did that to Andy?" he asked shocked "yes" I said shamefully "Oh Ashley your too late remember the wedding?" Jake reminded "I know why do you think i left at the reception" I added "oh right you did leave without saying a word" Jake replied "yah" I replied sadly " its ok Ash you'll get over her" Jake replied "yah your right!" I replied.

Im never gonna get over her the way her hair flies as she plays,the way she smells like a vanilla and beer, ahh beer but thats not the point I havent seen her in a month and shes stuck on my mind what am I gonna do.........................oh Skailar why do you have to be married to Andy.