well that happend

So the tour hasn't been that bad minus that awkward moment. ..... and this is our last show before our 10 day break!

Charlotte NC

"Cmon CC hurry up" we yelled banging on the bathroom door "hang on" he replied and opened the door Andy and I ran in and were getting ready and fixing our piercings and hair, I put on a white tank top, combat boots, a bullet necklace,and the leather jacket Andy got me , Andy put on a ripped up black shirt, his necklaces, leather pants and black boots, We were ready to bring the house down.

DURING THE END OF THE CONCERT

So we played Saviour for the last song I was on the side of the stage cause it was Ashley s turn up there , they finished the song and Andy motioned me out there I was confused cause I don't come back on stage when im done but I went with it "So you all by now know this  beauty" Andy said I blushed "well Ive been dating her for about 2 years now and it may be a little early but" he got down on one knee on stage and I knew what was going on " Will you Skailar Mortela give me the honor of being my wife" he asked Ive been through this before but I still cried in shock "of course! !" I said as he slid the bat shaped ring on my finger. The crowd awww'd as he kissed me and we hugged.