*sigh* Ashleys POV

I ADMIT IT I PLANNED EVERYTHING I MOVED ANDY TO THE COUCH FROM OUT OF HIS ROOM, you see I knew how Skai got when she drank and it was bad I want to admit it but I can't.

"Ashley why'd you stop" some random whore asked "Im not in the mood" I replied "But your always in the mood whats with you!" she raged "just get out" I yelled "ITS MY HOUSE!" she yelled back " THEN IM LEAVING" I yelled and walked out.

*sigh* "whats wrong Ashley" Jake asked " Im a bad friend" I replied "bad friend cmon you make alot of mistakes but your not a bad friend" Jake said "I had "fun" with Skai again at the party when she was so drunk she couldn't see" I said "Ok your a bad friend" Jake said "wow thanks im sorry im not thinking straight shes just wow" I replied "Ashley you have to get over her and fast shes a married woman" Jake replied "I KNOW JAKE!" I yelled I can't take this any longer if I don't tell her I'll explode............ so I txt'd her to come over.

"Hey Ash im here what did you need" she yelled walking in "in here" I yelled from the living room she walked in " whats up dude" she said "Skai I need to talk to you" I said trying to be serious "whats with the seriousness dude you pregnant?" she laughed "no worse" I replied "what?" she asked "Im in love with one of my best friends" I replied ashamed "YOUR IN LOVE WITH ANDY!" she yelled "NO IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!" I yelled " first off,Im your best friend ,second of, WAHT!?!" she replied shocked "im sorry Skai" I replied hanging my head "no Ashley its fine" she replied "you realize ive purposedly done things with you" I replied "yes i know that but Ashley love makes people do the craziest things believe me I should know" she replied sitting on the couch "how do you know" I questioned " A long time ago when I was in highschool there was this guy I dated he told me he loved me more than anything then left me one day for some broad with big boobs, after that everytime someone said they loved me I couldnt trust em which began my 2 years of 1 night stands" she replied "oh i-im sorry" I replied "when I listened to my music I escaped from the world, and when you guys took me in I slowly regained my trust with guys, to be honest ive always had a crush on Andy and you, you guys are my saviours all of you" she replied with a smile "ya know Skai I think I can get over you" I replied she smiled "glad I could help" she said walking out the door.

I felt my heart drop to my feet when she left this whole "getting over someone" is gonna be harder than it sounds........................................