Pets

So we have our cats Crow and Bat and our dog Coffin (dont ask) Andy was talking of getting another dog like a newfoundland or a chow chow either way he wanted a giant fluffy dog that he could name Scar,so he took me to the nearest pet shop " see anyone you like baby?" he asked looking at me " I dont know" I replied looking at the dogs and puppies, "how about this one" Andy said leaning down at a cage were a whole bunch of Chow chow/lab puppies ran to see him Andy wasnt interesting in those ones though "that one" he said pointing to a small black dog with blueish green eyes sitting in the corner shyly, I smiled and nodded "Excuse me ma'am" Andy said tapping a woman who worked there on the shoulder " Oh hello sir how may I help you" she replied smiling " Can we adopt that one?" he asked " Really you want the runt?" she replied suprised " Yes " Andy said wondering why she was suprised " Ok what ever" she replied picking up the small puppy she could fit in 1 hand "Does he have a name?" I asked "Yeah we call him Bones, because he was very skinny when we found him and his siblings" the woman replied Andy smiled " I like that name" he said "what about you babe?" he asked me " Its perfect" I replied smiling the woman handed us the small pup and Andy held it like it was his baby while i signed the papers for his adoption. A new adition to our family lets hope the others like him as much as we do.

So Bones is a little shy around people and he is terrified of the new location, he grew a love to the guys and loves treats and is especially attracted to the tour bus so thats a good thing.