Uhhh

We ran downstairs to the food and immedietly Ashley asks "so it sounds like you two had fun" he grinned Andys face went blank " we heard slamming against walls" CC added "uhh" i said thinking of what to say "We were busy playing darts" Andy finally said:  "yah Andy won though" I added "mhmmm sure" Jinxx said walking away Andy and I grabbed some food and went back upstairs to watch batman "so what do you want to do now?" Andy asked finishing the last of his food "uh I dont know" I replied also finishing my food. "hmm lets see whats fun to do at 11pm" Andy said I shoved him " your such a man-whore" I said " thank you" he said in a deep sexy voice I laughed " Hang on" he said walking to the door opening it and we saw Ashley,Jinxx,Jake, and CC leaning against the wall " uh guys" Andy said looking at them " oh hey Andy we wanted to know if Jake could borrow a pair of socks......." Ashleys said quickly making an excuse "mhmm sure all of you joined Jake to get a pair of socks..." Andy replied "seems weird huh Andy?" CC asked "shut the hell up CC" Jinxx whispered Andy lit a cigarette "Andy why do you always smoke?" Ashley asked "because i can" He replied closing the door " What did the dumbasses want?" I asked as he walked back in "Wanted to listen to us having sex" He replied " thats some messed up shit" I replied "Yeah well thats the guys..." He replied embarrased, " Its ok baby their just like your brothers trying to embarass you" I said giving him a hug, He smiled and kissed me "you always know how to make me feel better" he said smiling Then somehow we fell on the bed kissing and you can probably piece the rest together.....