Relax

Its been a week but since that stuff was leaked ive been getting tweets messages,  etc about it, When ever im sad Andy has played songs on the guitar and sang cause he knows it makes me smile this time he played me Savior *knock knock* we heard a knock on our front door *I opened it to see Ashley and Jinxx "What do you guys need this time?" Andy said looking at them "I left my shoe..." Ashley said walking in "So hows Skai?" Jinxx asked "  little bit better than before" Andy replied I walked out of the bedroom in one of Andy's batman shirt and my underwear "Hey sleepin beauty!" Ashley yelled "Oh you guys are here" I replied Ashley ran up behind me and picked me up and of course yelled "ANDY CATCH!" Andy of course caught me sometimes i hate being light as a feather... *snap snap* we heard camera shots and rustling bushes Andy set me down and ran outside " WHY DONT YOU ASSHOLES GET A LIFE! LEAVE US ALONE!" he shouted I knew it was bad timing but when hes mad he turns me on.... "Oh Andy's pissed" Ashley and Jinxx said in sync Andy came back in and Ashley and Jinxx left after they closed the door we looked at eachother Andy always looked sexy when he was pissed off and this time I just couldnt resist, he opened his arms for me to jump into em I ran into em and he picked me up with my legs wrapped around his waste and we kissed we made our way to the bedroom as usual it came so easy for us he pulled of the shirt I was wearing and slammed me against the wall i ripped off his pants and shirt we fell onto the bed kissing "Wait" he said as he stopped kissing me "what babe" I replied "I realized you dont have any tattoos" he replied "oh yeah" I replied " Want to go get some?" he asked " HELL YEAH!" "ok we'll go later" he said as we resumed.