Another tour

So its time for another tour and we still havent annonced our marriage to the fans so we could announce it on stage.

"HEY GUYS WE"RE READY TO GO!!!!!!" CC shouted as they barged in our house Andy and I were finishing packing up our stuff I whistled and the dogs and cats came running and all went into their cages, we grabbed our suitcases and pet crates and got on the bus while Jake locked the house. After we boarded Ashley let all the pets out Crow imedietly ran to Andy and jumped on him Bones has grown a liking to Ashley more than the others which we find adorable.

2nd day on tour first stop Denver "Guys we have like 20miles left" Jake said walking in the bunk area to see me laying on top of Andy " yah know i will just come back later" he said closing the curtain to the bunk and walking away "So your back on tour and your first show is in like 3 hours" I said looking at him " Sadly vacations over" he replied I climbed out of the bunk "Im gonna take a shower" I said walking towards the bathroom I closed the door took off my clothes and got in the shower and closed the shower curtain *door creaks* "Hello?" I said wondering what i heard *the curtain opened and Andy was standing there "oh Andy what now?" I said looking at him he smiled and said " I need a shower before we get there and we need time for everyone to take one" he said I rolled my eyes "cmon babe" I replied moving over he got undressed and hopped in the shower and did showery things *we heard a knock on the door* "Yes" I replied " I need to get in there" Ashley replied " ok Ash almost done" I replied turning off the water and grabbing a towel for Andy and 1 for me, Andy got dressed in his signature 80 jersey shirt and ripped leather pants and I put on black pants, a white shirt, a bullet necklace, and a ton of braclets. " Really you two showered together" Jinxx said unamused " conserving time Mama Jinxx" Andy replied sassily.

-At the concert-
 They made a new set list to which when Andy sung specific songs i played bass and sang instead of Ashley, I guess the people got used to the way it is now and Ashley just hits on random drunk chicks during my turn on stage "So how about you and me bunk tonight" Ash would say "ok" the girls would reply "ASHLEY QUIT HITTING ON DRUNK GIRLS" Mama Jinxx would yell, but no matter what after a concert a new girl would be in Ashleys bunk and we'd call him a Man-whore. so yah...TOURING