Drunken regrets (back to Skais' POVs)

I had alot of alcohol everyone was a bit blury and blended together I think Andy went to our room to relax but I saw him passed out on the couch I think im not completly sure who was where all I know is CC and Jinxx left and Jake is in the kitchen making food Andy and Ashley are a mystery oh god which ones Andy and which ones Ashley I would think Andy is in our room but then again Ash is Ash so its complicated Im really really "tired" and need Andy well its a 1 chance thing either couch or room which is ANDY!?! oh god I guess I'll go with bedroom "Andy?" I said closing the bedroom door huh no response I climbed in the bed and felt a hand brush against my face my eyes still blurry "Andy?" I asked one more time still no response the alcohol was slowly hitting me and I couldn't stand it "Andy I need you now" I whispered I felt lips press against mine it felt a tad different like something I felt before but I didn't care I should never be as drunk as I was "oh baby" I moaned (some nasty stuff happens clothes scattered across the floor) "Hey babe are you oka------- WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Andy yelling and was confused if Andy was right there then who was........oh god DAMNIT! "Andy" I said rubbing my eyes "SKAI WHAT THE HELL!?!" he yelled then he grabbed the covers and ripped them off "ASHLEY!" we yelled "huh where who ....ohhh shit" Ashley and I were sitting on the bed naked with Andy disapointed "Andy I- thought you said you where going to lay down" I said "Its ok Skai we shouldve cut you off when you said you heard colors" Andy replied "Im sorry" I said hugging him "its ok now lets get you dressed" he replied with a laugh. Looks like its gonna be weird between Ash and I again........