Not your fault

I went home after that and called Andy. 

"hey baby hows your dad?" Andy answered the phone " Hes gone." I replied breaking down into tears again "Oh im sorry, I will get you a ticket so we can meet up for the next show" he replied with symthapy "ok i'll see you then" i hung up and sat on the couch Bones jumped up with me and laid on my lap "hey buddy" I said looking into the puppy's eyes he licked my face " oh Bones I love you buddy" I said laughing. A couple hours later Bones and I got on a plane to NYC and slept in a hotel until Andy and the guys came *knock knock* i heard a knock on the hotel door, I looked out the peep hole to make sure it was one of the guys or Andy and of course I saw my baby I opened the door as fast as possible and he hugged me "its ok im here now" He said "Andy I feel like if i never left this wouldnt have happened I was the only one who loved my dad and took care of him" I said "baby" Andy said looking into my emerald green eyes "its not your fault" he said I grabbed Bones and Andy grabbed my suitcase and we went down to the bus "there she is" Jake and CC said running up to hug me "Skai Ashley agreed to take care of the bass for a while so you can relax" Andy said " Thanks Ash" I said looking over at Ashley " No prob" Ashley replied with a smile.