Hero's in leather

So its a weight off Andy and I's back that the army knows about the propsal, Its been very awkward between Ash, Andy,and I for a while now they havent talked to each other the entire way back home Jake,CC,Jinxx and I are getting tweets from fans wondering what happened and we have no idea how to answer.

" Andy Skai this is your stop" Jake yelled we grabbed our pets and suitcases and went inside the house, we had sat everything down and Andy sat on the couch as I went to go get the mail there was about 100 letters from fans "Andy here" I said dumping the letters on him he laughed "thanks babe" we opened most of them but one made us take a second look this is what it said : Dear Black Veil Brides, My name is Layla and my life isnt all its cut out to be, you see my parents got divorced when i was 6 and i was placed with my mother who beat me and never fed me. As I got older everyone thought i had a eating disorder or was starving myself cause i was only a couple pounds over 40 the pain from the bullying and beating became to much to bare and i started cutting to relieve stress I know I shouldnt have but i felt as if i was being backed into a wall. Then one day i discovered Black Veil Brides and it encouraged me to set down the razors and you guys became my "Heros in Leather" as I called you so instead of cutting i just turned on my music and escaped from life in the dream state of being with you guys. Thank you so much for being there for your Army I love you -Love, Layla.  Andy looked at me with a tear on his face smiled and said " We're heros in leather" I smiled "Yes baby you guys are"