Change

Wayo rested next to Ming, in a small square, during the recess between class and class of the university. 
Back with back, the junior's head (tall) on the shoulder of the other.  Eyes closed.  The sunlights warming his face.  He had fallen asleep comfortably when the other spoke.

-Here comes your sweetie.

He opened one eye, spying on Phana who had been walking in the distance, dressed in a blue suit and white shirt.
He closed it quickly and purred like a cat.

-Let me sleep..mmm.

How could 'Yo explain to Ming that the butterflies he had felt for the doctor had been swallowed by someone else.
-If you want, I take a picture.
-Uhm, leave, shh.

Ming began to squirm, to which the other had no choice but to get up.
He stretched his arms, stretching.
Phana looked at them and kept walking.

-When do you pretend to declare?
-What?-.  'Yo had already exhausted all the excuses: I need to focus on studies, I will not like him, my parents don't leave me.  Bla bla bla-.
-Come on 'Yo, you need love and affection too.  Not everything is study.  It's the best moment of your life.
-Ming, with your cares it reaches me and I have no more.
  He hugged his waist, squeezed him and said
- I love you Minmin.
-Oh, don't be annoying, leave me.

He managed to sneak out of the junior's arms and ran chased across the campus.