The end 3

After that night, early in the morning and tomorrow, so passionate, they fed on what Wayo had cooked.  Talking and catching up.

- It seems to me that there is something we didn't solve.
-What?.-Asked the minor.
- A while ago, I asked you to make ours official.
- It's necessary?  I love you and you love me.  What more can we ask for?
- I want everyone to know that you're mine.
- I'm yours.  Didn't I show you? Didn't I give myself body and soul?
- Yes, but I don't want anyone to steal you from me.
-Ah, your true self appeared.  I didn't think you were so possessive and jealous.
- I never had something as precious as you.  I am afraid of losing you.
He silenced him with a deep, devoted kiss.  It parted with almost no air.
-You aren't gonna lose me.  Trust me.  I love you, my true love.
Ming's eyes lit up and his chest warmed.
-I love you 'Yoyo.
Kiss after kiss, they demonstrated over and over again, that love, which would no longer be hidden in silence.

................................END..............

Hello!  Thank you very much for joining me on this long journey that was "In our friendship's  silence", or in Spanish "En el silencio de nuestra amistad", my first Wattpad story.
With all my heart, thank you very much and I hope you liked it.
See you in the next one 🥰😍😘😘