The end 2

(+18 Read at your own risk)
If you want, skip to the next chapter, which is the end.

..............

Being like this with his best friend, his true love, was heaven.
Alone, the two of you, the best time and the best place.

They replaced the towel for the sheets quickly.
Ming left traces of kisses on his hair, forehead, cheeks, nose.  Running down the jaw line.
He stopped.  He looked into his eyes.  His little boy so attractive, disheveled and wet under him.  He was ecstatic.  He pinched himself to verify that he wasn't dreaming.
The other with anxious eyes, waiting and returning the kisses as best he could.
Mute for the first time in a long time.
- I love you Wayo.
And he with a smile from ear to ear, answered.
- I love you Ming.

The major down continuing to the neck, clavicle, chest.
The little boy returned little moans, which were music to his ears, urging him to dig deeper.
Waist, stomach, hips, its were kissed, licked and bitten.
'Yo was squirming with pleasure at this point.  His entire skin was sensitive, covered in a layer of electricity.
Each contact sent a strong shock directly to his masculinity.  Growing up like her gasps.
- Ah, ah, ah.  I can't hold anymore.  I'm going crazy.
- How?  We just started- laughed the oldest.
The little boy grabbed his hair pulling it up to his mouth.
Eating it desperately, he wrapped his legs around his hips.  And began to rub against him.  His juniors meeting, recognizing , loving each other. Why not?  More intense, faster, harder.
Increasing more and more, until the youngest unfolded in a great orgasmic scream below him.
Ming whispered in his ear.
-  May l?
Unarmed Wayo, still shaking and under the effects of his recent pleasure, nodded with his eyes closed.
The older one took a condom and put it on along with plenty of lubricant.  He settled between his legs.
- I go.
Little by little, it began to invade him.
The younger one felt the uncomfortable intrusion, but didn't care.
He made love with his friend, whom he had loved for so long.
He gritted his teeth, tensing his body.
- Hey, baby, relax.  Come here.
He kissed his mouth greedily, and then followed a trail to his ear.  He lunged at it with tongue and teeth.
When the other began to squirm, he wiggled his hips slowly, advancing on him.
Wayo gave a moan of pleasure, and caught him again with his legs, urging him to go deeper and deeper.

Ming was in a way he had never experienced.  Possessed, he began to accelerate.  He took his lover's mouth, insatiable, receiving the same intensity.
Picking up the pace.  Hungry, panting, sweating.  The bed moving in time with them.
The moans drowned out by kisses.  Desperate, in disarray, they exploded together in an orgasm that squeezed and exhausted them, until they collapsed.

Hours later, Ming was awakened by little kisses and bites on his neck.
-Minmin, you're crushing me.  Love. Wake up.
- Hmm.  I don't want.
- Go ahead.  I need to go to the bathroom.
-Mmm- he complained and slowly lowered himself from Wayo's body.
The little boy got up, and with some difficulty went to the bathroom.
After using it, he turned on the shower and got in.
The hot water covered him, while he washed and massaged the sore parts, with his eyes closed.
A warm body hugged him from behind.
- Hey.  You left me alone.
He received the kisses, resting his head on the other's chest.
- I wanted to bathe.
- You didn't invite me.
-Mmm- he hung around his neck improvising a crooked kiss.
He rocked against Ming's hip, awakening his instincts again.
-Hey, naughty. Do you want another round?
-  Don't you ?
- Felt - he said taking his hand and carrying it to his junior very, very awake. What do you think?
Wayo blushed.

Kissing, again, they showed love, several more times.