Needs (desire)

The scent of Wayo's skin, slowly slipped into his nose.  Dancing inchmeal he woke him up.
He took refuge in his neck and took a deep breath.
He never imagined gathering his friend in the same sentence with the adjective sexy next to it.  But now he did it.
He look at him stroking his soft cheek.
Its was on.  Crazy about him.

-I found a beautiful little thing- he whispered, pressing kisses on his neck.
The little boy moved.
-Mmm ...
-Am I bothering you?- He went up to the corner of his lips, tickling behind.
-Ming, mmm, Ming -he pleaded.
-What does my baby want?
-Stop.  Yes?
-They are just innocent kisses- he said as he press his lips and caressed his face.

-Come on Ming- he repeated as he gently pushed him away.
The older man put his hand under the shirt.  Shoulders, chest, stomach were brushed, and thousands of electric shocks hit both bodies.  The journey continued down ...
Wayo jumped up and stopped him.

-Ming, let's stop.  Honestly, I really like you.  I love you.  But I want to go slow.  You know it took me time for everything, right?  Please wait for me.

The older one looked at him with deep love in his eyes.  He touched his hair and affirmed.
-My Yoyo.  I love you like I never loved anyone.  I don't want to lose you.  I would never do anything to hurt you - A rebellious lock of hair ran from his face.
- Are you give me a good morning kiss?

With a smile, Wayo circled his neck, and they began to kiss.  Their lips, tongues, teeth, joined synchronously in that sensual dance.  Connecting, knowing each other, leaving his soul in that kiss.  Being one at that moment.

Holding himself really tight, they broke the kiss.  For a few more moments, they held each other.

The minor broke the silence.
-We go to breakfast ?