Confirmation

Wayo was silent the whole trip. Phana was talking to him, and he just nodded or shook his head.
They arrived in ten minutes. They lived in the same building. Phana was surprised, Wayo no.
He got out of the car and thanked again.
- Thank you for bringing me, and for taking me to the infirmary.
- You're welcome, Wayo. Ehm- I hesitated nervous- Would you like to go eat something tomorrow?
Wayo was surprised.
- What? I can't, I have things to do.
- Well, but you owe me one. We agree?.
- Yes. It's okay. Rest well
- Rest yourself and take care of yourself.

Wayo went to the pharmacy and bought the medicines. Then he came back, climbed both floors. He went into his room, and was entitled to bathe.
Now he realized how he could love him so much without knowing him almost. He was a kind being.
He laughed. What a joke of fate.
While the hot water fell down his body and he carried all the impurities along with the soap, he thought of Ming as well.
He saw it very upset. It was the first time I had seen him like this.
His friend was a little possessive. Yes. But this time it was over.
I should scold him more. He had behaved fatally with Phana.
How weird. A while before I was pushing him.
He would have to clarify the situation, as soon as possible. I would say the main thing.
I had finished checking.
I no longer felt anything for the doctor.

(12/01/2020)