The last stop

While talking on the phone, Wayo's mother scratched her head violently.
- Where's my son, Martin?
- With me.  At the hotel.  I took it to
USA
-You're crazy. What's wrong?  For five years you didn't even call him to ask how he was.  Don't play the worry father.  It doesn't fit you.
-That's why I want to remedy it.  I'll take it.
-Please.  How old do you think he is?  Wayo is no longer a child.  He can make his own decisions.
-Ha, that's not what I think.  If you knew what I saw.
-And What did you see?  Tell me.
- His room prepared as a lodging hotel, to be ... with a man.
-You have nothing to say about your son.  It is his private life.  It's his decision how to live it.  You didn't ask us anything when you ran away with your secretary.  You left us in misery.  Without a bath.  Thank goodness I never quit my job as you insisted so much.  Otherwise, I don't know what I would have done.  - She took a breath and continued- Give me back my son.  It is the last time I tell you.
- I didn't raise my son for this ..
-You never raised him. What nerve!

The lady was outraged.  She wanted to pull her hair out of his anger.  She counted to 10 trying to calm down.
-Please Martin.  For the supposed love you had for us, let our son go.

After that, silence.  The dead line in her ear.

-----------------------------------

The couch was very uncomfortable, it had something stuck in the ribs.  She rubbed his wet eyes, trying to wake up.
She no longer knew how many hours passed after Wayo's disappearance, but at some point she fell asleep.
She tried to get up but something was stopping her.  She looks, and ...
Wayo, her precious son, was with her.
She could not bear it.   Squeezed it in a hug that almost left him breathless.
The minor, laughing and complaining, called her.
- Mother!  I ... can't ... breathe.
The lady released him, but not before filling him with kisses.  Her little boy was back.

-How? How did you do?
- I dont know.  In a moment, Dad came out, and left the door open.  I really don't know.
She chuckled to herself.
- Oh, Martin!

They separated and continued.
- Mom, I need to go somewhere urgently.  But first, I have to tell you something.
He held his mother's hands . His gaze downcast, trembling slightly.
- Tell me, what's up? - She asked worriedly-
He took a big breath, and released.
-Mom ... I'm gay.  - He looked up, waiting for his reaction.
She smiled, and hugged him.
Wayo confused, widened his eyes, almost without blinking.
- I knew it, love.  I always knew it.  And I don't care.  You are my son, I love and respect you.  I just want you to be happy.
- Ow mom!  Thank you.
-Why do you thank me?  It's your life.  Only you can live it.  All I want is for you to take good care of yourself, and not let him hurt you.  Hey?
She separated from her son and continued.
- And? .. Can I know who is the lucky one?
Wayo hesitated.
-Mmm, it's Ming.
- Ming?  Wooow, I wasn't expecting it.  I love it!  He is such a sweet boy.  I saw how well they get along.  I can't wish for a better person for you.
She paused, and stood up abruptly.
-  What are you doing here?  Go away.  He must be concerned.  You were with him right?  Go away.
-Thanks Mom.
- Shut up, and go before I regret it.  I love you.  And take good care of yourself - giggles.

Wayo walked away from her, while she was left with her emotions completely revolutionized.

------------------------------------------

Well, it looks like the last chapter is coming.  After more than a year of carrying this story on my skin, it is coming to an end ...