The deal

Just a minimal nod from Wayo's head, and Ming squeezed it with a kiss.
The minor's eyes open wide, passively receiving his lips.  His hand fell.
The older man's blood concentrated at the edges of his mouth.  Stressed.  Content.  Avoiding to overturn all the fire that felt.

Using superhuman strength, he gently detached himself from the other, and asked:
- Do you still think I'm lying?
Wayo looked at him hypnotized.  A sparkle in the brightness of the eyes.  The twisted stomach, full of nerves and contradictory emotions.
Slowly he shook his head.

Ming let out the air, in a loud sigh.  He lunged at him again, taking him by the waist, and pulling him closer to his body.
The other hand holding his head.  Attracting him more and more, towards him.

Wayo grabbed onto his back, clutching and twisting his shirt.

An awaited, anxious, awkward kiss,
Exploring each other.
Slow fast.  Up and down.  On one side, the other.  Biting, squeezing.

First their lips playing shyly.
Then the languages ​​began to dance, between despair and desire, forgetting about time and space.

Someone cleared his throat near them.
- Ahem.

Frozen, they stopped instantly.
They released and, at the same time, turned their faces to the intruder who had cut their moment of love.

Phana watched them amused, while their faces were in total panic.