Facing the truth

They sat on the edge of the bed.
Ming swallowed, and nodded.
Wayo started.
-I have to tell you something that has happened to me a long time ago.  The reason for my stomach aches. 
He looked at his nails.  He put his little finger to his mouth.  Ming held his hand.
- It's hard, I've been practicing it for a long time.
Ming stopped listening.  I just repeated:
-Don't say it, don't say it.
- I hope you don't get mad.  A while ago - he paused for an eternity - that I feel nothing for Phana.

Ming was immersed in his thoughts.  Locked.  Holding the urge to cry.
Wayo looked at him, he had no reaction.

-Ming, Ming.  Did you hear me?  - He still didn't react.  He pulled his arm.- Ming.
Looked at him.
-Did you hear me?  - repeated.
- No sorry.  I left.
- Aish, I have a hard time telling you.
- Give it, he said - he said, now paying attention.
- A while ago ... I don't feel anything for Phana.
- What!  - The first thing he answered- Since when?  Why?
- For a few months now.  I don't know why.  One day I realized that I no longer felt the same.
- And why didn't you take the photos you have of Phana?
- Is that how he explained to you?  I felt very bad.  I made you lose many years behind him.
- That's why stress.
Ming hugged him, he was happier than ever.  If he felt nothing for Phana, maybe he could conquer it.
- How silly you are, my Yoyo.  How am I going to get angry about that?  I want you to be happy, you know it.
Wayo, he held on.  He always loved being in his friend's arms, and at that moment more.
- Thanks Minmin for understanding me.
He felt the heat awaken in his body, and pushed it away.
- Come on Ming, let's eat.
Wayo noticed Ming's happiness, and attributed it to the tension they had these days.

(25/02/2020)