Crossroads

Ming was paralyzed.  Phana fiercely embraced his 'Yo.  He knew he was going to go after him.  But he didn't think how fast, or like that.
When his feet listened to him, he ran towards them.

He pulled at Wayo.  He pulled him out of the older man's arms, putting him behind him.

He took the doctor from the shirt collar and shouted:
- What the fuc.. are you doing to him?  Can't you see what you're drowning?-
'Yo was red, sweaty.  Breathing hard.

- Look how he is!  - Ming said pointing at him.- Do you really care a little?

- Leave it Ming - pleaded 'Yo holding his sleeve.
- No. I won't leave it like that.  I am already tired of this situation. Lea-ve-Wa-yo-a-lo-ne! - he said slowly and loudly.

- Who's going to stop me?  You?  You haven't right.  'Yo want it to be mine.  You can't interfere.

Wayo was speechless, paralyzed.

- But he already told you that he is not interested in you.

- Maybe not now.  But very soon it will be- Phana said very sure.

Ming was at a crossroads.  He loved Wayo, and he knew he was reciprocated.
But he couldn't tell the doctor without first talk with his Yo-Yo.  What if?
If he confessed his feelings, and Wayo didn't , everything would be the same.
Phana would follow after him, and perhaps the younger would walk away.

- Oh! - he complained inside.  He doesn't know what to do.

He felt the little boy's hand on his wrist.  For a minute, he only thought about him and his reaction to know the truth.

"What the hell!" He yelled before turning and taking Wayo's soft hands in his.

The minor looked at him in amazement.

Ming took a breath and said:

- 'Yoyo, I like you.