The end 1

He was moving as fast as his body would allow, but he seemed not to advance. His short legs only stopped him. After taking a taxi, he made the last blocks to the apartment, running.

He didn't know if Ming would still be there. Several hours had passed since his father took him away.
He went up the steps two by two.
The leg muscles tickled. They were already making themselves felt.

He entered the apartment, the light off. Was gone.
An ugly sensation tightened his stomach.
Fixed, looking at the ground, he was breathing trying to catch his breath.

After a last sight, he reached for the phone and called him.
It started to ring. One, two, three rings.
Tensioned, holding the air, static.
A familiar sound was heard in the distance. It was slowly approaching. He looked at the door. That's where it came from. The latch moved and opened.

-'Yo came back. I went to buy something to eat ...- couldn't finish the sentence.
The youngest hung up and clung to him like a tick. - Baby - he patted him- Did you think I wasn't going to wait for you? Come on, come down. Want to see you. I missed you a lot.

It cost him to undo the hug, but at last he could.
- Look at you as you are. All sweaty. Did you come running? He peeled the hair off his forehead looking closely. -I know there was food, but I wanted to eat it with you.

Wayo blushed and threw himself to his lips. All the anguish he had experienced that day, he wanted to forget.
He had been through all the emotions. Happiness, sadness, anger, joy, anxiety.
'Yo was tired. Tired of everyone around him having other plans for them. He wanted to be with Ming.

The older one tried to stop the younger one.
-Wait baby. Wait.
The other looked at him with wet eyes.
-I don't want to wait, I don't want to do anymore. I am afraid to open the door, and to be separated again.
-They're not going to separate us.
-We don't know-. He paused and continued. - I want to live our love fully, without regrets. To be able to enjoy as much as possible of you. Everything about you.
-There's no rush, love.
Wayo turned his back on him, and sued like a little boy.
-You don't want to be with me!
-Obviously, baby,- he said, drying his cheeks as he turned him over.
-Then shut up.

Again, he kissed him, yanking him out of the clothes into the bathroom. There he quickly undressed, doing the same to Ming.
They went under the shower professing their love. The water fell on his lips mixing with his saliva. The most erotic and awkward kiss of their lives.
Mouths, tongues, teeth, dancing endlessly, holding each other in a tight hug.
Wayo released himself to lather up. The other stared at him. The little one was shy.
-Don't look at me.
-So handsome my love.
-Shut up- he said blushing more than he could.
-Do I help you?
He took the soap and skimmed it, across his neck, shoulders, chest, stomach, turned it over and continued down his back. I try to follow his armpit and the other laugh.
-Leave that!
Face to face again, he kissed him sweetly.

They finished bathing and left, wrapped in a large towel, to the living room.
Looking around. The eldest declared.
-Beautiful everything you did. I love you.
The minor hid in his chest, ashamed.
-I love you very much, Minmin.
-I love you much more, my 'Yo-Yo.

Getting rid of the towel they lay down. They continued to kiss sweetly. The eldest reclined on the minor, imprisoning him.

...............................
****************
The last chapter is coming..thanks for supporting me and reading the story..
😘😘😘😘😘

.............................
***************