Chapter 14: Sibling Drama

Blade was clashing with blade as Neo and I fought. I knew this moment would come sooner or later, but i was hoping later rather than sooner. I have so much more on the line now than I did back then. I have to win! Every time I went to hit her, she blocked, and vice versa. I then slashed at her, then she disappeared. I know she was using her semblance, since I have the same one. I had to stay on the defensive, not knowing where she was going to appear. I then look behind me just in time to see Neo sending a kick at me, which I grabbed her leg, but that resulted in me getting hit in the head by her other leg. I then jump back to get some distance, but she rushes me. She obviously doesn't want me to get any time to think. I dodged a jab from the blade in Hush (her parasol), then sent a punch which connected with her face, sending her back a bit as she also dropped Hush. I set down my umbrella as well. I then begin speaking in sign language. "Why didn't you come with me? You knew what we were doing was only harming others. Why are you still working with him?" She then responded in sign language. "You don't understand what we're truly doing, I do. Besides, what has humanity ever done to help us before? Our parents hated us because we couldn't speak. They thought we were mistakes." "But not all people are like that, I've made friends that would be willing to put their lives on the line for me, no matter what my past mistakes were. If I made friends that would do that, surely you will too. So please come with me." I hold my hand out to her when I was done 'speaking'. She then responds. "I'll come with you if you can beat me in hand to hand combat right here" I nod as we both put up our fists. It's a good thing I did some practice on hand to hand combat with Yang. I made the first move by going for a punch with my right hand, to which she dodged and sent one back at me. This is gonna be a hard fight...

Blake's POV

We were running as Sherbet fought Neo. I hope he'll be ok. As we went to the next car, we saw a guy carrying a chainsaw. Weiss then told us. "You two go on ahead!" To which Yang and I responded. "Got it!" "Ok!" And went to the next car.

Then we found him...Torchwick. "Hello, Kitty Cat...Angry girl" He addressed Yang and I. "Ya miss me? You know, we really got to stop meeting like this. People are gonna talk. I then ran at him. He swung at me, but I used my semblance to make a fire dust infused decoy, causing it to explode on impact, sending him upwards. Yang then followed by punching him right in the stomach, sending him to the wall. We can do this.

Sherbet's POV

This wasn't going much different than before, we were both evenly matched, being able to dodge, block, and counter each others attacks. I then got an idea. I sent a punch from my right, and she moved her hands up to block, but that was just a decoy, wanting her to focus her attention there, so I pulled my fist back and send a punch at from my left at her head, which connected, I then punch her in the face with my right, sending her to the ground and knocking her out. Looks like I win.

Blake's POV

When all was said and done, we defeated Torchwick, but then the chainsaw guy came in after Weiss was tossed in here. I knocked Torchwick out and went over to Weiss as Yang took on the chainsaw guy. 

Sherbet's POV

I then went up to the roof of the train, carrying Neo. We saw we were about to hit a wall, so Weiss stabbed her sword down, encasing us in ice to protect us. 

We were then in the middle of the city of Vale in a pile of rubble. Thankfully, I was still carrying Neo. Grimm then began flooding into the city. I stood up slowly as the others got their weapons ready. We were surrounded by grimm in seconds. This doesn't look good for us. But the others began fighting them anyway as I set Neo down, cutting down any grimm that got close to us. Team JNPR then dropped by as Nora smashed one of them with her hammer, the others making quick work. Then the Atlesion Fleet came to help, and boy did we need it. We then saw two of the transfers from Haven join the fight. I'm pretty sure their names were Emerald and Mercury. Then team CFVY dropped in. They made quick work, especially Coco as she used a handbag...that changed into a gatling gun. When we were done, Mrs. Goodwitch came in and undid all the damage with her semblance. 

They then arrested Torchwick, they also asked about Neo, but I told them that she was knocked out during the battle. It was a lie, yes, but I had to. I can't let them take Neo. I decided that I'll need to talk to Ozpin about this...hoping he'll understand. 

Later, I was in the elevator up to Ozpin's office. As I was in there, I got out my scroll and texted Velvet. 

Sherbet: Velvet, about that voice thing we were talking about, do you think two could be made instead of one, the second being with a female voice. 

Velvet: Yeah, why? Who's it for?

Sherbet: It's for my twin sister, Neo, she's also mute.

Velvet: Oh, then of course. I'll see you tomorrow then

Sherbet: Ok

And with that, I put my scroll back into my pocket, arriving at the top. The door opens as I walk through. "Yes, Sherbet?" I pull out a new notepad that I got and write in it and show it to him. It basically told him about the whole situation with my sister. "Hmm...so she's your twin sister...and she was working with Torchwick?" I nod my head. "And you want me to enroll her in my school and be on your team" I nod my head again. He then sighs. "Very well...I'll allow it, but if she is seen doing anything illegal, she'll be arrested for as long as we see fit, understand?" I nod once more. He then sends me off. I had her in my bed resting. 

I then got back to the room to see her awake and gave her a paper from my notepad, explaining the situation to her. She just nods...then hugs me to my surprise. I hug back. I'm glad she doesn't hate me. Though I couldn't bring myself to hate her either.